Eddie8 is offline Associate Member

Want to harden up on next cycle...EQ?

Looking for some input. I want to do a cycle to harden up and improve the quality of my physique. I don’t care at all about putting on any additional mass and want to keep the water gain down. I have some EQ and was thinking about running it in this cycle. I have never tried it and have heard many mixed opinions on it but want to find out for myself. What would be good to run with this to accomplish my goal? I have test-e, deca , inj winstrol , dbol , var and anti-e. I am 47 years old, 6’ 230 18%BF and have not done a cycle for about a year. I have a very good understanding of diet and PCT. I have been training for 25 years on and off and I have done about 4 cycles in my life. Usually test and deca based.

Thanks for your input....

BigJav is offline New Member
    Test/deca and dbol for the first few weeks then switch to eq winni and var...run the anti e the whole way thru for excess water

diezell is offline Senior Member
    if you wanna harden up try prop,eq, and anavar or prop,eq, and winny

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJav
    Test/deca and dbol for the first few weeks then switch to eq winni and var...run the anti e the whole way thru for excess water
    don't do this, makes no sense. i do agree with deizul: i'd run;
    prop wk 1-16 100mgs ed
    eq wk 1-13 500-600mgs ed
    var wk11-16 60-70mgs ed

good lean mass cycle with minimal water.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Looking for some input. I want to do a cycle to harden up and improve the quality of my physique. I don’t care at all about putting on any additional mass and want to keep the water gain down. I have some EQ and was thinking about running it in this cycle. I have never tried it and have heard many mixed opinions on it but want to find out for myself. What would be good to run with this to accomplish my goal? I have test-e, deca , inj winstrol , dbol , var and anti-e. I am 47 years old, 6’ 230 18%BF and have not done a cycle for about a year. I have a very good understanding of diet and PCT. I have been training for 25 years on and off and I have done about 4 cycles in my life. Usually test and deca based.

Thanks for your input....
    EQ takes forever to kick in.Do yourself a favor and run a simple Test cycle with Winny on the back end for 6 weeks.You can thank me later.

~Pinnacle~

spooledup is offline Banned
    Read his post... "I don’t care at all about putting on any additional mass and want to keep the water gain down".

This eliminates test e and cyp immediately for water retention and prop will put some size on you.

It's time for Eq/winny! It doesn't bother my sex drive to use just EQ/winny see if you can get away with it. Also, you'll recover a bit quicker because Eq/winny doesn't suppress you as hard as test prop.

Eq 500mg wk 1-12
    Winny 50mg day wk 8-14

Take your salmon oil and flax oil winny is hard on the lipids!

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Read his post... "I don’t care at all about putting on any additional mass and want to keep the water gain down".

This eliminates test e and cyp immediately for water retention and prop will put some size on you.

It's time for Eq/winny! It doesn't bother my sex drive to use just EQ/winny see if you can get away with it. Also, you'll recover a bit quicker because Eq/winny doesn't suppress you as hard as test prop.

I agree.. eq/winny cycle seems to be yielding some great results for some of my buddies. they are staying lean as can be and getting vascular.Test doesnt have to be in every cycle. you said you have deca and eq just make sure dont run those together... good luck.

deez

Yeah, you really have to look closely at a persons goals. Some people don't want to get as big as possible.

In his case his BF a is a bit too high now that I think about it and a var only would preserve muscle while dieting heavily. Eq is just going to make him pig out lol

I just started Eq ...i just really like it...it's my fav. Of course I'm the exception to the rule. Most prefer test and thats understandable when the goals are different. Hell, I still gain quite a few pounds on Eq when I don't really intend to. The vascularity when combined with winny is estonishing.

You sir are one of the lucky ones.I know several guys that ran EQ solo and all had libido problems.So handing out advice like that is wreckless to say the least.Did you happen to notice his age?Do you think recovery will be a breeze at his age?

~Pinnacle~

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    You sir are one of the lucky ones.I know several guys that ran EQ solo and all had libido problems.So handing out advice like that is wreckless to say the least.Did you happen to notice his age?Do you think recovery will be a breeze at his age?

~Pinnacle~
    age is a good point.. my buddies are all 21 or so that are running eq/winny. still banging hoes regularly all 4 of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

~Pinnacle~
    I'm 42 and have been training longer than you've been alive probably.

I don't have libido issues AT ALL with eq/winny only. It's my favoite combo.

Wreckless? The context of my recommendation was clear, and sexual dysfunction was implied as a possible ramification.

Get off the flames bro...

I'm 42 and have been training longer than you've been alive probably.

I don't have libido issues AT ALL with eq/winny only. It's my favoite combo.

Wreckless? The context of my recommendation was clear, and sexual dysfunction was implied as a possible ramification.

Get off the flames bro...
    First off I'm not your BRO..secondly,I'm 37,so I highly doubt you've been training longer than I've been alive.Like I said,you're one of the lucky ones regarding EQ~

~Pinnacle~

Maybe you shouldn't be so quick to react when you don't have the facts. Fact is I'm 42 and my dick doesn't go limp with a little eq.

Have you ever tried it? First hand experience? Ever done an Eq only? I have so I can comment effectively. It's not hearsay.

Your advice is wreckless. Telling someone to use a heavy androgen with heavier sides when the effects of the compound aren't even desired is not good advice.

In the 40s, which compound will we be able to have a better chance of recovery? Which will suppress HPTA the most...test or EQ? It gets harder to restore HPTA when you get older. You should be recommending compounds we can recover from quicker if our goals stipulate such.

Personally, I think your advice totally sucked. You didn't even consider his goals, you just blindly recommedned test like every other parrot on this board.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigJav
    This is the second time you have given horrible advice, I have not checked your other 2 posts, but so far 2out of 4 have been bad. Maybe stick to reading some threads and asking some questions before you start giving advice. Not trying to be a dick, just don't want anyone to use this advice and get hurt.

Thread Information