MrBigEd is offline Junior Member

My ASS is killin me.... anyone?

Damn, injected sus in my left butt cheek, now the damn thing feels like ive been shot. Seriously everything i do i wince with pain. The Deca never hurt like this. Anything i can do to get the soreness out???

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I've heard of sus causing pain in some people, you really don't mean the butt cheek, do you?

JohnnyB

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigEd
    Damn, injected sus in my left butt cheek, now the damn thing feels like ive been shot. Seriously everything i do i wince with pain. The Deca never hurt like this. Anything i can do to get the soreness out???
    Advil........

And welcome to AR.Learn to use the search feature.There are 20 million threads identical to yours.Certainly you'll find the answer.

~Pinnacle~

rookie84 is offline Banned
    Definetly alot more similar threads, I made one earlier today, I injected myself yesterday and played football an hour or two after it and took 2 really good hits to the same spot I injected in, I have now been in an ass coma for 12 hours. I can't do anything without severe pain

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Advil........

And welcome to AR.Learn to use the search feature.There are 20 million threads identical to yours.Certainly you'll find the answer.

~Pinnacle~
    i see so your nice to the new guys huh, i was anticipating a good fvck off, or a you want some cheese with that wine!

JK brotha

dude, take some OTC pain meds, sit on a heating pad, and wait it out. try injecting a little slower next time. the one and only time i shot quick i had lumps in my ass for a wk. makes a huge dif. good luck

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    i see so your nice to the new guys huh, i was anticipating a good fvck off, or a you want some cheese with that wine!

JK brotha

dude, take some OTC pain meds, sit on a heating pad, and wait it out. try injecting a little slower next time. the one and only time i shot quick i had lumps in my ass for a wk. makes a huge dif. good luck
    On a side note.BOTH my as cheeks are swollen like soft balls from shooting 500 mg enathate in both.Sorry I neglected to put up a thread.

~Pinnacle~

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    sus is a bitch

I guess thats what i get for letting my pissed of gf shoot it for me. Why do some ppl hate on sus, some ppl either love or hate it. There's one guy on here who put 20 pounds on in 8 weeks with it. It has to be better than Deca , that shit makes you feel like a water log. And deprived me of sex for like a week... And sorry i didnt search first, i will for now on. Thanks again guys, Oh and i guess i should clarify.. i injected in my glute...

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    sus hurts me to but i get some relief from rubbing it straight after ive had a shot and putting some heat on it,,,,it hurts but i kinda like it!!

Day two and my ass is still killin me. Not quite as bad as yesterday. Now im gettin kinda sick, i dunno if i caught i virus from my roomate or if its the sus flu ppl talk about.

Thread Information