2Fat4Luv is offline New Member

Exclamation Question on EQ Only Cycle

Hello... I have a Friend ( and NO!!!! I am Not the ""Friend"") Who wants to Do an EQ ONLY Cycle.... I Was Trying to Find a Cycle for Him that Consisted Of Only EQ but have Yet to Find Anything... I Would Guess that is Due to the Fact that Noone Does an EQ Only Cycle... lol... None the Less that is the ONLY Thing He Wants to Do... He is Not Willing to do the Research So I am Doing it for Him...

Now... Before You Flame, Yes I Know He Should Do Research Before Juicing But He is Not So I am doing it for Him... He is My Friend and I want to Make Sure He will have the Correct Advice and Be OK ...

Now... I See that EQ When Stacked is Used @ 400mg/ew... However Being that this would be an EQ Only Cycle Would He Keep the Same Dose @ 400mg/ew or Bump it Up... If So to WHAT mg/ew???? How would it Be Cycled and would a PCT Be Needed...

Please get back ASAP... I Told Him to Waite till I got Something from You Guys... How Long He will Waite, I am Not Sure....

P.S. Sorry for Any Errors in My Spelling, I have Like Ten Min to Post this...
    lol...

Thanks Guys!!!!

2F4L

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    400mg/wk is krap w/ EQ w/ or w/o test anyways what he SHOULD do because EQ sucks so much is run it w/ test (when i say suck i mean its SO WEAK) and he would want to use a long estered test i.e. enanthate /cypionate

but yes an EQ only cycle is plausable i would say 600mg/wk for 16 weeks would be ideal

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    ditto with tai...he will be shut down like a 10 year old girl with EQ only...

mwolffey is offline Anabolic Member
    but if he insists, make sure he does at least 10 weeks cause i believe thats when most people start to see it kick in anyways...13-16 is best, but tell him not to expect anything great...imo
    Last edited by mwolffey; 05-09-2006 at 07:38 PM.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mwolffey
    what makes you think this? i know a lot of people that have run eq only cycles with no proviron or test and they had an easy recovery with nolva and proviron for pct not everyone is gonna be like this but eq isnt deca where its gonna shut you down hard

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    EQ, WILL cause a suppression of your hormones!!! Failure to use an injectable testosterone in ANY cycle could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.......Should also be run for no less than 12 weeks.

this is straight from the drug profiles.....Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    EQ, WILL cause a suppression of your hormones!!! Failure to use an injectable testosterone in ANY cycle could result in possible sexual dysfunction and other sides.......Should also be run for no less than 12 weeks.

this is straight from the drug profiles.....Good luck
    it COULD and its only a suppression im just saying there is ways to do it like running proviron to mask the sexual side effects and people run var/tbol or tbol only all the time with GREAT results test is great but i suppose its just goal dependent

eq is not that suppressive boss

Boyindasouth is offline Junior Member
    eq by itself kinda sux imho...

Quote Originally Posted by Boyindasouth
    eq by itself kinda sux imho...
    yep its like VAR only ALOT SLOWER to work

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Its really individual...some guys love it some guys think its crap...it does suppress sexual function in alot men.I like to use it to hard while on a cutting cycle but thats me.

But I forgot I'd never do it by itslf...

Anyways 2fat you wanted advise...there you go.dont take eq by itself...oh yea its not for you,its for your friend.(yeah right)

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    Nope your VERY wrong there..

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    what makes you think this? i know a lot of people that have run eq only cycles with no proviron or test and they had an easy recovery with nolva and proviron for pct not everyone is gonna be like this but eq isnt deca where its gonna shut you down hard
    This is correct.. I have no clue where "shutdown like a 10 year old girl" came from lol.. parrots I tell ya..

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Anyways 2fat you wanted advise...there you go.dont take eq by itself...oh yea its not for you,its for your friend.(yeah right)
    Some people LIKE EQ by ITSELF.. and yes for some it yields GAINS.. maybe not test like ones, but gains it does..

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    This is correct.. I have no clue where "shutdown like a 10 year old girl" came from lol.. parrots I tell ya..
    yep thats why i always try to urge people who are running EQ (since it has to be ran an extended period of time) to start it 5-6 weeks before test to "prime" the cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    haha definetly a bad case of parrotitis it can be cured with a nice slap in the face and a few click of the search button HOLLLAAA

Quote Originally Posted by Anabolios
    haha definetly a bad case of parrotitis it can be cured with a nice slap in the face and a few click of the search button HOLLLAAA
    Hahaha.. it def could and should be cured.. damn parrotitis is very contagious around these parts.. seems like many are infected lol..

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    This is Very Helpful Guys!!! Thanks A Lot!!!! I will Email this to Him
    and from that He can Make Some Kind of Educated Decision....

And NO BigMax.... It is Not for Me... Asking Questions in "Round
    About" ways Hinders Any Kind of REAL Learning Experience I think....

Thanks for The Help Guys!!!!!

2F4L

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    but yes an EQ only cycle is plausable i would say 600mg/wk for 16 weeks would be ideal

Oh... Forgot to Ask.... Per Taiboxa, 600mg/ew for 16 Wks is the Way to go WITH Others saying At Least No Less than 10 ir 12 Weeks... What is the General Consensus on this????

Thanks again Guys!!!!

2F4L

Cdup is offline Junior Member
    I would recommend 12 wk as the standard at least for this in particular AS, but I agree with Tai, 16 would be most efficient for EQ only...still not the best idea solo...

Quote Originally Posted by Cdup
    I would recommend 12 wk as the standard at least for this in particular AS, but I agree with Tai, 16 would be most efficient for EQ only...still not the best idea solo...
    true not the MOST ideal but still a good starter cycle IMO .. for several reasons
    VERY MILD
    Injections can be 1x a week ... let him get used to it.
    and some others but im distracted by Celebrity poker on TV ><

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    flump
    Last edited by PaulieM.; 05-10-2006 at 11:04 AM.

PaulieM. is offline Banned
    i'm pretty sure eq is a test-derivative, so sexual disfunction will be less likely than with a 19-nor derivative only, but i would still run some test, even if it was only 250mg, but ideally your friend would run 500mg test, and about 400 mg eq. eq really helps increase your red blood cell count(most steroids do), but he'll be able to gain or lean up, depending on his diet and other drugs. for gaining use cycle above, for leaning i would run approx. 400mg eq and 350ish mg with some propionate . and then finish up with some winstrol . 50mg/day
    he should be fine in the 8-12 week range, depending on how he feels.

Exclamation

Great!!! Thanks again Guys for ALL the Help... At Least He Now has an Idea and Choice Based on Education...

Thanks again!!!!

2F4L

Thread Information