getnlarge18 is offline Female Member

Anavar and blood vessel strain...question!

A really wierd thing happened to me today. I was at work and (out of nowhere) I got a stabbing (literally...I felt like I'd been stabbed!) pain in my left wrist. I looked down and my whole wrist was dark blue with weird red spots. Shortly afterward, my whole left hand started hurting, which lasted for about 30 mins. I figured out that one of the veins in my wrist (about 3mm diameter) ruptured. Here's the question:

1) has anyone else ever experienced this?

2) I've been getting HUGE pumps and intense vascularity in the gym. Is it possible that the sudden increase in vascularity (i.e. more pressure against the venous walls) that was brought on by my anavar cycle could have weakened the walls of that vein enough to allow it to rupture??

3)If so, is it possible that bigger, more important veins could be affected the same way?

Yikes...help!
    Last edited by getnlarge18; 10-04-2005 at 07:07 PM.

My thread got knocked down to the bottom probably before anyone had a chance to read it...ideas?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    hmmm, that's new to me. I've been on var up to about 70+mg and haven't had that happen. What exercise in particular were you doing? What is your condition now?

It didn't happen during a workout. Last night I trained biceps and triceps, and noticed increased vascularity. It was pretty intense, especially in my forearms, which is why I think it might have SOMEthing to do with what happened to my wrist. The actual rupture happened at work, while I was picking up a box (not even a heavy one).

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    did u have any other symptoms? after the rupture how is the hand now?

No, that was all that I noticed. Today I have a bruise on my wrist, but no pain. The bruise isn't super-dark, but dark enough that I can't see the outline of the veins under it.

Odin is offline Member
    Yes it could expand your things out and possably make the vounderable, 3 things you could take to strengthen them things up fast. Vitamin E, L-arginine, and Grape seed extract. Keep in mind though that a combo like this could make for a mean libedo. Do to blood cirrulation in certain area's. L-arginine make them more flexable, while the E, and Grape seed make em stronger and repare.

Thread Information