Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member

superdrol question

I currently am running week 3-4 of my 5 or 6 week superdrol cycle, along with a pct of rebound xt, and a super mass diet which I started in sept...I was told today by sumone I look like I am putting on weight, but then he said " it looks like u got a beer belly." so I was upset...I was very upset...I was wondering could the beer belly look be from superdrol's water retention, because I used to be 165 and now am 180lbs since I started a mass diet, could it be that, cause im not fat....and I may have put on some fat, but not a beer belly....so please is this the water retention...oh and to my jewish peeps out thier happy new year!!!!!!!

Therocksbiggestfan is offline Associate Member
    anyone???

thebrakes is offline Associate Member
    superdrol is know for adding an inch to the waistline during the cycle. it's water retention and also glycogen storage. goes away during PCT. if you dont like it, clean up your diet. also, 6 weeks of SD is way too long. it virtually stops working after 4 weeks (in my and others' experience)

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    Im like 13 days in I've ntice definite filling out of muscles but barley any bloat my diet looks somehing like PRO/CHO/FATS 35/35/30. about 3,200 cals ed

Thread Information