Bull81 is offline New Member

Hi Everyone, just a question

first of all what a great site, so much knowledge and info on here. It has been forever since i have been in the game. i was wondering what yall thought about this. i am looking for quality muscle. what do yall think of SUS250/tren acetate/WIN. looking for 20 or more pds of quailty muscle. would do 2 cycles of this if need be. i was thinking about throwing in perhaps primo or eq somewhere in there but if it is a waste id rather save the money. i know yall know better than i do, what would you do? would you even use these same products at all or would you use other products? figure 2 10ml bottles of win, 2 10 ml bottles of tren n 50 amps of sus250, with ability to get other products. just need some advice, thanks in advance, again new to the board!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    How old are you?

What's your cycle experience?

Since you've been away from "this" forever.How's your diet and training?

Height/weight/Bf %

~Pinnacle~

oh sorry, to tell you the truth it has been about 5 yrs, i am 24 yrs old. i have done deca ,win,dbol ,anadrol ,fina, just never did it right. i am very dedicated now, i have a personal trainer so i am on a high protein diet, with carb up meals on mondays and thursdays. i am 5'8 200lbs, 17.5%bf. training is on a 4day split right now.

do these words always turn into links?

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull81
    oh sorry, to tell you the truth it has been about 5 yrs, i am 24 yrs old. i have done deca,win,dbol,anadrol,fina, just never did it right. i am very dedicated now, i have a personal trainer so i am on a high protein diet, with carb up meals on mondays and thursdays. i am 5'8 200lbs, 17.5%bf. training is on a 4day split right now.
    Well before you jump into a cycle head first.Read around the board more.There's tons of info here.Just use the search feature above to the right.
    Also,get your BF down to around 12%.You're a little to chubby to be jumping on a cycle right now.

Good luck in your research.Should you have any more questions after you've read.Post them up,all the guys here will be more than happy to help you.

~Pinnacle~

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Agreed, read and learn. Lose your tummy in the meantime and then cycle. Goodluck.

will do, thanks guys

Thread Information