Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1. #1
    JMow27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    13

    where to find clen?

    I can't find clen but i was gonna order it from the internet from a company overseas. I just wanted to know if there are any problems that i will run into by customs or something. if there is can anybody tell me a u.s. site i can order it from.

  2. #2
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    Quote Originally Posted by JMow27
    I can't find clen but i was gonna order it from the internet from a company overseas. I just wanted to know if there are any problems that i will run into by customs or something. if there is can anybody tell me a u.s. site i can order it from.
    click on the banner above.

  3. #3
    ToTheBuckeT21's Avatar
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,152
    dude if you can't find clen ....... i don't even know what to say to u

  4. #4
    taylor26's Avatar
    taylor26 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    574
    yeah bro the sponsor,anabolicreview-research, sells it. you won't have problems going through cutoms its not illegal to purchase it because its a research chemical.

  5. #5
    ToTheBuckeT21's Avatar
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,152
    i can name 4 places off the top of my head i could get it legally and 3 more illegaly haha

  6. #6
    damiongage's Avatar
    damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Pergatory
    Posts
    3,454
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    dude if you can't find clen....... i don't even know what to say to u
    He must have looked far and wide for it.....

  7. #7
    JMow27 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    nc
    Posts
    13
    so if i order clen from china, does that mean it is legeal and i can't get into trouble?

  8. #8
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    your location says NC - i take it thats north carolina correct? if thats the case why are u going to order Clen from there when as was previously stated 4x just click on the banner top right of the screen and order from AR-R with no problems.


    sometimes humans confuse me

  9. #9
    ToTheBuckeT21's Avatar
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,152
    no dude... your ass backwards

    ordering from china = customs
    customs = trouble

    ordering domestic = reseach chemicals
    reseach chemicals = legal and awesome!

    click the banner at the top right hand side of the screen and u'll find it

  10. #10
    ToTheBuckeT21's Avatar
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,152
    and if you say anything again about ordering clen from china i'm gonna fart in your mouth

  11. #11
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    now thats hot

  12. #12
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    and if you say anything again about ordering clen from china i'm gonna fart in your mouth
    oh shit the cleveland steamer.. any chick who will suck a fart out of your ass is hot!!!!

  13. #13
    ToTheBuckeT21's Avatar
    ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,152
    just the other day my friend told me about the bob sled.. i dont' know if he made it up or what.. but i almost died... basicly when you banging a girl from behind you reach foward and grab her arms out from under her and push her around on the floor like a bob sled... i still laugh when i think about it

  14. #14
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    just the other day my friend told me about the bob sled.. i dont' know if he made it up or what.. but i almost died... basicly when you banging a girl from behind you reach foward and grab her arms out from under her and push her around on the floor like a bob sled... i still laugh when i think about it
    thats a remake of the snowmobile... Same thing you bang them from behind and then sweep out their arms. heres the thing. make sure you have a pillow down in front of them cause a bloody nose can ruin the night. trust me!!!LOL

  15. #15
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    god i love that list of all of them

    i have it somewhere on one of my pcs and i need to find it. some hysterical shit on there.

    ill have to start a thread after i find and and see which one is preferred the most

  16. #16
    Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Compton
    Posts
    2,328
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    god i love that list of all of them

    i have it somewhere on one of my pcs and i need to find it. some hysterical shit on there.

    ill have to start a thread after i find and and see which one is preferred the most

    see my post.. reminded me so i posted it up in the lounge!!!

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...57#post2143257

  17. #17
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    oh im on there now dude - great stuff

  18. #18
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    and if you say anything again about ordering clen from china i'm gonna fart in your mouth

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •