SpringsBridge7 Guest

Prog Gyno, Help.

Ok Im starting to get progesterone related gyno in my left nipple. Ive been taking B6 and its not working, Ive seen people say that Bromo and something else work for it. I need to know what the full name of these products are if their over the counter or where to get them also the effective dosage. Thanks n adv.
    Springs

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Anyone?

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I think you might be looking for cabergoline (aka dostinex), i know this takes care of prolactin, i think prog as well.

Your looking for dostinex. I've used it with good results. Stay away from the bromo if you can....side effects made me feel like sh!t.

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member

Hooker reversed gyno with it... no surgery. I didn't say HALT it, I said REVERSED it. Look here at the profile for Letrozole (Femera)...

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=166535

You must feel really anxious and stressed right now. So you know, AR-R has a PHENOMINAL reputation amongst members here... and that product is VERY strong. Read the profile, it should give you some peace of mind tonight that the cavalry is on the way.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Thanks guys, yeah im taking 400mg of deca ew and 500mg test e ew. I started the deca way before the test, b6 helped for a little while but i noticed my left nipple has a little bit more of a fatty area around it also when i squeeze it stuff comes out more then earlier in my cycle. My other nipple stuff comes out but its not sore or anything like the left.

MORE THAN EARLIER??? Shouldn't that have been your first clue that you need to treat it RIGHT AWAY!? Okay, sorry, I just feel frustrated that you wait once you see a symptom.

GOOD LUCK! Next time do NOT delay. Those are your TITTIES man! Take care of them!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    Thanks guys, yeah im taking 400mg of deca ew and 500mg test e ew. I started the deca way before the test, b6 helped for a little while but i noticed my left nipple has a little bit more of a fatty area around it also when i squeeze it stuff comes out more then earlier in my cycle. My other nipple stuff comes out but its not sore or anything like the left.

Would it not seem more likely that he has estrogen gyno rather than progesterone gyno based upon the dosages of test and deca that he is taking?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    around it also when i squeeze it stuff comes out more then earlier in my cycle

Uh, I hate to say this, but if you have a penis, stuff is not supposed to come out of your nipples, this is simply not normal. I would say get some letro from ARR pronto-and good luck, to me you shall forever be known as Leaky Nipples.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringsBridge7
    i noticed my left nipple has a little bit more of a fatty area around it also when i squeeze it stuff comes out more then earlier in my cycle. My other nipple stuff comes out but its not sore or anything like the left.
    Free colostrum! yummy... people pay big bucks for that. And you have your very own source, and its portable... take it whenever you feel you need a protein snack.

SpringsBridge7 Guest
    Well the thing is even before i started juicing i squeezed my nipple just fucking around and a little bit of liquid im talking very tiny amount came out the tip. Now when i do it a little bit more then that tiny bit that came out before comes out now. If your not juicing squeeze the tip of your nipple and look a little bit of liquid will come out. Im gonna get the letro though thanks for the help. I was just taking b6 to get rid of it but like i said its not working. I did take action when i first felt pain but it wasnt the right action. Agian thanks guys

Thread Information