soldier21 is offline Junior Member

Test cyp question

My question is that a friend of mine is in the middle of his cycle and his test cyp is looking like its hardening up inside the vial. It almost looks like its iced up inside and the liquid flows arond it. Real wierd. Is there anything he can do to fix that without ruining his gear. He has only taking 2 shots out of his vial so he doesnt want to try something and then left with no gear. What should he do? Should he heat it up?

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soldier21
    My question is that a friend of mine is in the middle of his cycle and his test cyp is looking like its hardening up inside the vial. It almost looks like its iced up inside and the liquid flows arond it. Real wierd. Is there anything he can do to fix that without ruining his gear. He has only taking 2 shots out of his vial so he doesnt want to try something and then left with no gear. What should he do? Should he heat it up?
    Did he hombrew? Might need to refilter it, I would hold off if it was me.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Run hot water over it for a while, if the gear has "crashed" it is in crystalline form and heat should release it.

So how exactly should he do it? Just run hot water over it or boil hotwater and put it in a cup and let it sit in there? And yes your right it has crystalized. That is the exact apperance it has it the vial.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    He should heat up a pot of water and stick the vial in it.......... keep swirling the vial until everything dissolves.

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    yep, heat it up. I put mine in 1/4 inch of boling water and keep turning it around til it dissolves. I never had it happen before except tren 1 time but i boiled it and it never crashed again. the test cyp i have now every 3.5 days has to be boiled.

Ok great guys I appreciate the help.

One more thing when it gets turned around you just hold it from the top and turn clockwise right. So basically just the bottom of the vial is actually getting heated from the water. Right?

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah thats what i do. I stand it up. the glass gets hot from top to bottom anyway. i just dont feel comfortable with the top of the vial being in water so i dont lay it down.

Thanks Deezuhl for the help!!!!

depdaddy is offline Member
    you can also stick in oven for temp around 350..will go back into oil pretty quickly..problem now will be if he has taken a few doses out already it will not be the same dose as before...will most likely be more potent as some of the oil is gone leaving less oil to absorb powder

dep

And everyone else too. Didnt mean to leave you guys out. My bad.

Really oh well I think its only been a shot or 2 since it was started. And a little extra I guess wont hurt that much you know. Look at it like an extra little kick in the ass for the next week.

My friend tried it out and it worked perfect for him. The crystals disolved and it turned into a nice liquid oil again. Thanks bros

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    where is he storing it? i had it happen to prop a bunch of times until i figured out that where i was keeping it close to the floor was getting cold at night.......

Ok nice yeah he was keeping it under his bed in a box with wood floors. Thanks for the tip I will let him know.

Thread Information