Patrick is offline New Member

hey they, new member

Hey guys,
    I just wanted to introduce myself and thank you all. I am 17 and and 5'11 135 pounds, so im very skinny for my height. I bought a cycle of Sustanon 250 and some Test from a friend and i was gonna start using them when i found this site. I had done my research but this site was a fount of info. I had no idea it was so horrible for people under 20-21. So i will not use the products that i bought, thanks to your info and first hand accounts. I have another question though. Can I just stick these roids in the closet or something until i am old enough to use them safely? Like in 3 or 4 years? thanks for all the help

Patrick

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Check the expiry date on the products, and yes keep them at room temperature

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    wise decision young, bro. much respect to you for being able to control yourself like that. hang around and keep learning.

peace,
    ragin'

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Good choice!
    Like ripped_82 said, check the expiry date. I doubt they will last 3-4 years unless the alcohol content is high.

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    Who said boards like this don’t help the youth.

HARDCORE is offline Associate Member
    Wise decision friend-welcome to the board.

Redneck is offline Junior Member
    Good decision man welcome to the boards in three years time you'll be a gearhead genius.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to the board bro. A wise choice on your part. It's too bad some guys don't have the sense that you do. Hope you find out what you need on here but it looks as if you've already got off to a good start.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    What a breath of fresh air this post is!

Its great that you have the sense to take advice like you have - Much respect your way! I know a lot of the guys on here get tired of telling younger bros to leave the AS for a few years but it makes it worth while when even ONE of them actually takes that advice!

NRGtradr is offline New Member
    Welcome Patrick.

I'm new here myself, so I know how you feel. On the gear, I think you'd likely be better 'passing' it off to someone interested given your time frame. I did my first cycle when I was 18 and I have to say I'm pretty sure I stunted my growth slightly and it didn't do all that much since your hormones are raging at that age anyway. So yeah, wait a little bit and you'll be glad you did.

Thread Information