STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

21 Gauge Pin injections

WOW.....

Have always used 23 gauge but decided to go a little deeper into the muscle with a 21 gauge 1,1/2 inch pin. The thing doesn't sound big when you describe it but DAMN it looks HUGE when injecting. You have to push the damn thing all the way in. It also hurts like a bastard for days after. I'll finish this cycle out but not again. The pin is thick too. This thing looks like a damn jack hammer and busts blood vessels everytime. The only good thing is how fast it draws the liquid up. But still, I miss my 23 gauge pins.

STAYHUNGRY

chest6 is offline Banned
    ur crazy

Quote Originally Posted by STAYHUNGRY
    WOW.....

Have always used 23 gauge but decided to go a little deeper into the muscle with a 21 gauge 1,1/2 inch pin. The thing doesn't sound big when you describe it but DAMN it looks HUGE when injecting. You have to push the damn thing all the way in. It also hurts like a bastard for days after. I'll finish this cycle out but not again. The pin is thick too. This thing looks like a damn jack hammer and busts blood vessels everytime. The only good thing is how fast it draws the liquid up. But still, I miss my 23 gauge pins.

STAYHUNGRY
    Personally I've never used anything other than 21g 1.5"

It's the standard size I think. Hard to find anything else from a pharmacy.

Thread Information