Infidel is offline Junior Member

Good idea or not?

I was thinking about running 20-30mg of Dbol ED before my workout for the 2 week period between my last shot of Test E and the beginning of my PCT. Anyone else do this and what are your opinions of doing this?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel
    I was thinking about running 20-30mg of Dbol ED before my workout for the 2 week period between my last shot of Test E and the beginning of my PCT. Anyone else do this and what are your opinions of doing this?
    i don't think that would be a very good idea. if you were going to bridge i can see you doing a low dose dbol but that doesn't sounds like it's your intention. i would run test prop for 2-3 weeks before pct if you are set on running something during that time period.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    i don't think that would be a very good idea. if you were going to bridge i can see you doing a low dose dbol but that doesn't sounds like it's your intention. i would run test prop for 2-3 weeks before pct if you are set on running something during that time period.
    I agree on the prop idea....

~Pinnacle~

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    I agree on the prop idea....

~Pinnacle~
    me too, prop is the way to go, youll get some results from it and be able to begin pct sooner then ending with test-e.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I think dbol is a great oral for the last few weeks. It will cause some water but will give you a great second wind(gaining) and will keep your levels up until right before pct just like prop or winny or anavar would do except a bit more anabolic . I have run low dose until pct and will be doing it again this coming cycle. I know guys who have done it and that is why I tried it. It does work, you will have a bit of water to drop.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I think dbol is a great oral for the last few weeks. It will cause some water but will give you a great second wind(gaining) and will keep your levels up until right before pct just like prop or winny or anavar would do except a bit more anabolic. I have run low dose until pct and will be doing it again this coming cycle. I know guys who have done it and that is why I tried it. It does work, you will have a bit of water to drop.
    Prop or Var gets you good and hard at the end and solidifies your gains. Running Var at 50mg right now at last 7 weeks of cycles and harding up and getting real impressive strength gain. Why would you want to get water weight at the end ??

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Prop or Var gets you good and hard at the end and solidifies your gains. Running Var at 50mg right now at last 7 weeks of cycles and harding up and getting real impressive strength gain. Why would you want to get water weight at the end ??
    why does everybody think dbol only gives you water weight. you will gain some water weight, if youre prone to it, but thats not all you get. you do actually get solid gains from dbol. and solid strength gains. i wish the myth of dbol=water would vanish.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Hardening gains solidifies gains what does that really mean??? Which is more anabolic at a 30mg dose dbol or var Which is cheaper dbol or var

Water weight can be lost, some gains can be lost throughout pct, so what... I would love for someone to show me gains are solidified at the end rather than say any other anabolic oral. You are just adding another anabolic... that helps gain muscle and keep levels up until pct.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Hardening gains solidifies gains what does that really mean??? Which is more anabolic at a 30mg dose dbol or var Which is cheaper dbol or var

Water weight can be lost, some gains can be lost throughout pct, so what... I would love for someone to show me gains are solidified at the end rather than say any other anabolic oral. You are just adding another anabolic... that helps gain muscle and keep levels up until pct.
    and why do people think that you HAVE to get hard at the end of a cycle. i dont know about you, but i dont do one cycle a year to prepare for spring break or summer break. i cycle to get big. i cycle to be the strongest. i enjoy being huge year round and getting the chicks year round. not just when i want to go on a spring break!

Quote Originally Posted by MASTERDBOL
    and why do people think that you HAVE to get hard at the end of a cycle. i dont know about you, but i dont do one cycle a year to prepare for spring break or summer break. i cycle to get big. i cycle to be the strongest. i enjoy being huge year round and getting the chicks year round. not just when i want to go on a spring break!
    LOL, I know. More than a half dozen cycles and have yet to cut... I have a bit of bf, but still get the chickies...

Thread Information