breaker7 is offline New Member

Talking new member/first cycle need advice

hey guys im new to ass and iv'e been doing alot of research for about 3 months now and have read 3 books and a bunch of articles.

im planning on doing a eq,test En and winny cycle set up think this.

EQ 1-10 400mgs week
    Test EN 1-10 250mg week
    winny 6-10 25-50mg eod
    PCT i will have nolvadex on hand incase of gyno.i will also use it 7 days after my last injection starting at 40mgs first 2 weeks and tapering down to 20mg for last 2.

i know you should run more test then whatever else you are running,but i have also seen that you can run less.Do you think this is right?

i weigh 225 and im 6'0" so im trying to stay lean and limit injections.

any advice would be great thank you!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Test E only 12 weeks. 14 days following last shot start pct. Clomid and nolva combo is the best. You might even want to take 10mg of nolva throughout the cycle.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Pretty beefy first cycle.Drop either the EQ or Winny.You don't need tons of gear your first cycle.Actually TEST only would be ideal,but we can't change your mind.We can only suggest the safe and proper way things are done.

~Pinnacle~

im not trying to add alot of weight so thats why i chose Eq.Do you think i can drop the test.The one stack i got from bb.com had no test in it for the first cycle.10 pounds of muscle with some fat lose is my goal,my diet is solid and i run 2-3 times a week

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by breaker7
    im not trying to add alot of weight so thats why i chose Eq.Do you think i can drop the test.The one stack i got from bb.com had no test in it for the first cycle.10 pounds of muscle with some fat lose is my goal,my diet is solid and i run 2-3 times a week

i would not drop the test...if anything drop the eq...if 10 lbs is all you want, you should drop the winny too...i would just run the test at 500mg/week for 10 weeks...you should be able to put on 20 lbs or so, then hit the cardio hard and cut up

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i've seen worse first cycles....i don't think its too bad....i always run test one week longer then anything, it just makes pct easier and quicker for me. I don't think the EQ is necessary. With the Test e and running winny at the end will clean u up if u add alot of fat but you said your diet is in check. I wouldn't see any reason that in that time you souldn't add 15lbs.

i've seen worse first cycles....i don't think its too bad....i always run test one week longer then anything, it just makes pct easier and quicker for me. I don't think the EQ is necessary. With the Test e and running winny at the end will clean u up if u add alot of fat but you said your diet is in check. I wouldn't see any reason that in that time you souldn't add 15lbs.

i got my original cycle from big cat on bb.com and he didn't suggest test. I asked around on a different board getbig.com.They originaly told me to use test prop at 500mgs a week,but my friend told me not to use that because you have to inject them eod and they are painful,so i picked test EN.The chemical breakdown on eq and test are very similiar so why would test have to be included

Thread Information