wrestler152 is offline Associate Member

always feel sick in a.m midway through cyles

I always seem to feel sick in the mornings when i am midway through cycles. I was doing a tren cycle awhile ago and started feeling really nauseous. I posted about it. I thought it was becuase i homebrewed. I got off. Now i am on about 750 mg/wk of cyp. and added a little superdrol last week. However, i always start feeling sick. THis hurts my appetite as well. I can hardly eat anything in the mornings. anyone else experience things like this. Also tired as hell. I'm on week 8.

marqui678 is offline Junior Member
    Mornign sickness?? Maybe your pregnant? ............Are you taking anything before you go to bed like zma, melatonin, tylenol pm? Also are you getting enough sleep? I know myself, that if I dont get enough sleep it takes longer for me to get up and I dont have an appetite for a few hours after waking.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    to me the opposite - the more I sleep the harder to get up n runnin..

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    Stupidhippo - im with you on that one bro, more you sleep, harder it is to rise.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    thats y i eat b4 I go to bed and immediatle when I wake up I force sumin down... It sux but has to be done, after eating I feel quite good quite soon..

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    yeah but i like to do CV on an empty stomach as soon as I get up, that way I target BF immediately. I eat high carbs and protein immeditately afta.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Think about all the things you're doing differently while you're on cycle:

Are you lifting twice as often when you're "on"? Are you doing cardio in the morning on an empty stomach? Getting more of your calories from protein shakes instead of regular food? Injesting a ton of multi-vitamins, Saw-Palmento, Milk Thistle, etc.? Are you getting to bed late, after your work-out and a huge meal? Too much caffeine/ephedrine to get up the energy for the gym?

The steroids you're taking might just be the catalyst for all these other things you might do at the same time. Morning cardio on an empty stomach, followed by a "berry-blast" MetRx shake, can make me vomit on the rush to work.

BigLittleTim

I feel sick as soon as i wake. I used to love to drink coffee. Now coffee makes me want to puke.

anyone else??? THis has happened in almost every one of my cycles

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    When i took tren in my last cycle i stopped it early b/c it was in a way curbing my appetite and giving me a sick feeling....maybe just my reaction? i dont know....

Thread Information