mikecc is offline New Member

Damn... how should I get off

Hey guys, I have been on a cycle of 40mg winny ed, and test-e. 5 days ago I injected 2cc into my right delt. Yesterday, I injected 3cc into my left delt. I posted a thread about what happened titled "Help" Basically, there was a "dimple" in my delt, and I got a little preoccupied with it. I woke up the next morning (right now), and I cannot even lift my left arm. I think this defeats the purpose of steroids , because I can't workout if I can't even lift my left arm.

Basically, I have read that test-e has a long period of being active. I have some clomid, when should I start taking this?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    how long have u been on?

6 Days ago I injected 2cc of test-e, and took 30mg of winny.
    5 days ago I took 40mg of winny.
    4 days ago I took 40mg of winny.
    3 days ago I took 40mg of winny.
    2 days ago I took 50mg of winny.
    Yesterday, I injected 3cc of test-e, and took 50mg of winny.

So basically, 6 days.

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    The first injection is always painfull You dont need to get off, it will just get better from now Good luck

This was the second injection.. if that makes any difference? Like honestly, I am cringing in pain everytime i lift my arm off the desk heh.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    basically u should be fine with out PCT.... but wait for confirmation on that. since test E has a pretty long life it might affect the HPTA axis a little. I dont think that u necessarily need PCT, but is it benefitial? wait for some1 else to confirm that. How is the arm? red? SwolleN?

Thanks man. Arm is a little swollen up than my other delt. Not too much redness.

BodyTalk is offline Junior Member
    try sticking your quads instead....

So basically the consensus is, keep going and fight through the pain. Should I just take some pain meds since I can barely move my arm? If i were to get off, would a PCT be necessary this early on in the game?

Testo^ is offline Associate Member
    Mikecc, calm down man When i injected my first test e shot in my quads, i couldnt move.. I was just limping around but man, please do not stop... It will get better, fight trough the pain

But if you feel like quiting, you should be fine without pct

Alright thanks man.. It's just what made me worried is that my 2nd injection hurt WAY more than my first one. Not only that, immediately after the injection there was like a crevice/indentation in my delt, which I think is called a "muscle dimple." Anyway, I'll keep it cool, and take my 50mg winny today and just fight through it.

Thanks,

Mike

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    If your delts aren't really meaty, why don't you use your glutes? Except for the eventual build-up of scar tissue by injecting in the same area over the years, the glutes are the best place IMHO.

Quads are meaty enough to get a 1 1/2" pin into them, but even there I limp around for a few days (Blame Rugby if your co-workers ask.)

Never tried delts. Probably never will. Get a good shooter to give you your injections if you have a hard time reaching the right spot on your arse.

Good luck,

BigLittleTim

mranak is offline Associate Member
    What kind of gear are you using? Test E shouldn't be painful like that, although some brands have painful gear and I don't know why. People often say it is the BA but I doubt that.

Quality-Vet Winstrol Tabs
    and some no-name "Testerona" 100mg

Yeah its weird, my first injection really didn't hurt that much. But then again, a pharmacist did that one, and my friends did this one. heh

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    stick with it...the pain goes away

mranak is offline Associate Member
    Hard to say for sure. But if you can't lift your arm then damn.

Rotate injetion sites...If you are going to lift arms...shoot legs, and vice versa

And 3cc is alot for a delt...depending on your size. Try 1.5 cc in each delt

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    3cc is alot for the delt, he could have pushed too fast which will make it sore, 2.cc is my limit other then my glutes, if its vet gear it will hurt slightly more then human grade b/c being more ba in it but since you have a pretty low dose at 100mg a cc i wouldn't think it would hurt....give it some time......i would say about 5 days it will start to get better...

UK CHRIS is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt put 3cc in my delt mate no wonder its painful, i would stick to 2cc per injection and in the glutes if you are finding the injections painfull.

Alright, thanks for the tips guys. Really appreciated.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    i was this way when i tried tesp prop and the pain was making me limp for the first week and then they got better and by 4 weeks in they would only hurt for about 10 minutes after and thats it. stick with it and try not to stick so much oil in one spot. when i shoot delts its 3ml also but i hit both with 1.5 each. i have some test e that's painful but i'm toneing it down now with more oil to bring it from 335mg/ml to 250mg/ml and it's painless.

Thread Information