Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    mhb3939 is offline Junior Member

Winny & hair loss???

Great site bro's....

I was wondering if running prov or nolv would slow hair loss while running winny?

Also, which one is better to run with a 6wk 50mg ED cycle of winny, nolv or prov and why?

Keep up all the good info...
    Last edited by mhb3939; 10-05-2005 at 07:47 AM. Reason: spelling duhhhh

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Nolva will do nothing for your hair. Proviron may even add to the loss. Try finastride or other dht blocking drugs. Listen, winny is dht dirived so I am not sure they will help that much... not my forte'.

Has anyone ran PROPECIA (finastride) with their cycle before..
    Hey, thanx MES....

Will the DHT blocking have any effect in the Winstrol ???

bump....anyone??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    No. Finasteride doesn't work with winny. That's exact reason I always stay away from winny anymore. Well that and the fact it doesnt do a whole lot aside from harden you up a bit.

I have a 6wk 50mg ed winny planned with 3wk PCT of clomid....

I wasnt to much into adding test-e .....
    Was wondering which would be the best to add to my cycle (besides test & no it has nothing to do w/inject)...

Thanx MES & EJU

Quote Originally Posted by mhb3939
    I have a 6wk 50mg ed winny planned with 3wk PCT of clomid....

I wasnt to much into adding test-e .....
    Was wondering which would be the best to add to my cycle (besides test & no it has nothing to do w/inject)...

Thanx MES & EJU
    winny only is horrible, why no test? because of long esters? well use test prop.

AlaVol is offline New Member
    Has anyone ran PROPECIA (finastride) with their cycle before..
    I wouldn't touch Propecia with a ten foot pole. I'm convinced that crap is what destroyed my natural levels of testosterone .

why is winny only so horrible... ... :-)

I dont want the big gains from any test..... ONLY looking to get a little hard and maybe 5lbs.... I have talked with a lot of bro's that have done winny only who didnt want large gains and loved it....

I really am not looking for large gains.... Am 5'8 170 9%BF 36yrs worked out since high school .... I am looking to get about 5/7lbs that I can KEEP...

Fill me in guys..... Love hearing the feedback .... would love to hear from some bro's that have done winny only and the results/sides....

Thanx to everyone, great help!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlaVol
    I wouldn't touch Propecia with a ten foot pole. I'm convinced that crap is what destroyed my natural levels of testosterone .
    It doesnt effect your natural test levels. It blocks conversion of it to dht.

why is winny only so horrible... ... :-)

I dont want the big gains from any test..... ONLY looking to get a little hard and maybe 5lbs.... I have talked with a lot of bro's that have done winny only who didnt want large gains and loved it....

I really am not looking for large gains.... Am 5'8 170 9%BF 36yrs worked out since high school .... I am looking to get about 5/7lbs that I can KEEP...

Fill me in guys..... Love hearing the feedback .... would love to hear from some bro's that have done winny only and the results/sides....

Thanx to everyone, great help!!!!
    Winny by itself will dry your joints right out and as previously mentioned will take a toll on your hairline, which cant be prevented if you have a a genetic predisposition.

Thats what it does EJUICER you are right!!!

Am cool with the hairloss, I was just covering every side I could and getting all the input I could before my cycle... My dad is not bald and my 80yr grandpa past with more hair then must 40yrs...LOL I gues it's the cherokee in me.... solid thick blk hair...lol

Anyway, I have have been loading on the joint fuel for 2 weeks.....
    Also started my Milk Thistle a wk ago to start cleaning out my liver...

Any other input???
    Thank love the replies here!!!!!

Bumb Da Bumb

Am cool with the hairloss, I was just covering every side I could and getting all the input I could before my cycle... My dad is not bald and my 80yr grandpa past with more hair then must 40yrs...LOL I gues it's the cherokee in me.... solid thick blk hair...lol

Any other input???
    Even though you are pretty adamant about not using test, some low dose test prop would definitly help out the joints a lot more then joint fuel. There wouldnt be huge gains either when taken in low dose and combined with some letro the bloating would be kept to a minimum as well.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Winny by itself will dry your joints right out and as previously mentioned will take a toll on your hairline, which cant be prevented if you have a a genetic predisposition.
    Winstrol will dry joints out and not cross-link tendons causing weakening and possbile rupture, ie it's hell for your joints. It can also cause hair loss and propecia cant stop it.

I could run 250mg a wk test-e??

Will that help w/joints???

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike
    Winstrol will dry joints out and not cross-link tendons causing weakening and possbile rupture, ie it's hell for your joints. It can also cause hair loss and propecia cant stop it.
    Agreed, hair seemed to be a concern from the start of the thread. Why chance that, joint challenges, shutting down of natural test when at a buck 70 you can just eat more and get bigger??? Five pounds... Eat bro!

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Any other input???
    The MPB gene comes from your mother,NOT your father.Look at your mothers side of the family and see if baldness is common.

~Pinnacle~

I could run 250mg a wk test-e??

Will that help w/joints???
    That would help out. It would be better to do prop though since you have to do ed shots of winny anyways you can throw the prop in there as well.

BRO.... I have thought about this for 3/4yrs....

I have eaten everything, done everything there is at GNC, done it all trust me... 400g protein a day, everything, diffrent work-outs, foods, diets, you name it...
    This isnt something I thugh about yesterday... I have been on other boards over the yrs and a friend turned me onto this one.....

I am looking to get harder.... and 5/7lbs, I know that doesnt sound like much, but I have tried for 10+ yrs......

I am not so concerned w/hairloss, to be honest a buddy of mine (reallY) was thinking of jining me but he was more worried and I told him I would ask...
    I think am cool with the hair thing.....

But love the winny input, can never get enough, would love to hear from some bro's that have done it and the results/sides... from the bro's I have talked to, a few an I mean few said yes to the joint pain and 1 had a hairloss issue but f*%#@ he was going bald before...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    The MPB gene comes from your mother,NOT your father.Look at your mothers side of the family and see if baldness is common.

~Pinnacle~

Pinnacle.... Thanx bro!!!
    My mom side is the Cherokee, my uncle (moms side) is never lost a hair yet and is like me...THICK, an I mean THICK BLACK cherokee hair with NO hair line at all.... I MEAN NONE....

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    I thought topical solutions(nizoral,azelaic acid, spiro, etc.) for DHT Derived roids like winny help in keeping your hair at bay? I know finasteride won't work.

Any bros out there done te winny only thing???

Lets hear from you guys........
    I know your out there..lol

Bump ....ouch....

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    I took winny only, and loved it. Got really hard and lean. My diet was in check. Funny thing is, I did it again, a year later and gained some mass on it, my diet wasn't as in check. So when they say your body fat needs to be at a certain % to see it's benefits, it's true.

THANX HIGHNMIGHTY....
    I knew you bro's were out there...

I think more have done it then they will addmitt...lol
    I know it's not the must MANLY thing to do.....LOL

I am just looking for certain results, but have to addmitt coming on the board is a a lot of knowledge!!!

Winny and GYNO any input????

What is the best for Gyno, just in case or to have at hand or should I cycle something in?? I got diffrent things from diffrent guys about gyno and winny?????

Should I cycle in Novl or just keep it on hand??

I have clomid for my 3wk PCT.....

Bump

Winny and GYNO any input????
    Even though I said no winny only... you are not going to listen, so at least educate yourself... yourself being the key word! Go to the profile section and read about winstrol (stanzolol) aka winny... it will tell you everything you need to know including... and get this... Winny will not cause gyno at all! Cant happen. Even dumb newbs know this... Read bro. I mean it.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaVol
    You are not alone in this theory. I too have wondered if propecia was to blame for my low test levels.. There is a group on Yahoo with hundreds of people with the same problem.

I have read that info....

Am I newbie... yes/no....
    I have gotten PM's asking me what I am taking for gyno w/my winny cycle...
    I was understanding it wouldnt..... But through it out there to see....

I am well aware of winny and its side and have been told by alot of bro to take test-e ect with winny.... BUT I have also talked to MANY and I mean MANY that have done winny only to "get their feet wet" and besides a few saying it caused joint pain, I have not had anyone say anything bad.... besides guys that know they did it as their 1st cycle and will NOT addmitt it!!!!!!

And when you do get them to, they'll tell you it was good, but they later learned test and other stacks got them much better reults they could see faster.....

Like I said, I have been on other boards for yrs... and have spent my fare share of time in the gym with gym rats... YES they all say the same thing....
    But when pressed, a lot of them can not deny they also did a winny only (regardless of the reasons) they did it and said it was "ok".......
    And I have even heard then say they did it again...

As far as research or "reading" I read and researched it....
    And was aware of gyno and winny, but when you have mod PM you asking you what are you taking for gyno, you dont PM them..... you through it up on the board and let their friends prove them wrong....

So, more or less....

If anyone has done winny cycle , PM me with your results/sides....

Would love to hear your input.... you know who you are...lol

And was aware of gyno and winny, but when you have mod PM you asking you what are you taking for gyno, you dont PM them..... you through it up on the board and let their friends prove them wrong....
    What MOD asked you about gyno and winny? Which one asked what you are taking for gyno? I and everyone else needs to know so we do not take advice from someone like that...

I got diffrent things from diffrent guys about gyno and winny?????
    Even though I said no winny only... you are not going to listen, so at least educate yourself... yourself being the key word! Go to the profile section and read about winstrol (stanzolol) aka winny... it will tell you everything you need to know including... and get this... Winny will not cause gyno at all! Cant happen. Even dumb newbs know this... Read bro. I mean it.

I have read that info....

As far as research or "reading" I read and researched it....
    What MOD asked you about gyno and winny? Which one asked what you are taking for gyno? I and everyone else needs to know so we do not take advice from someone like that...

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran 400mg deca per week along with 50-60mg winstrol tablets for 8 weeks. didnt gain much weight really, bout 4 pounds, but all hard, ripped and permanent. a noticable strength kick aswell. no sides, apart from my already-receeding hairline receeded alittle more, or so my friends told me much to their delight, but it wasnt that bad. never had a problem with the joints either, but thats the deca for you

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    So, more or less....

If anyone has done winny cycle , PM me with your results/sides....

Would love to hear your input.... you know who you are...lol
    no growth .lol..........
    no gyno from win, like mesomorphyl stated.

if hair is problem, nandrolone (400 mg no more) plus var (eq also ) and for libido 50 mg mesterolone.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information