oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Bad acne while on cycle

ok guys im on a cycle of sust 250. im taking about 550mgs a week for 12 weeks. This is my first cycle. I'm in my 7th week and gaining a lot but im having real bad acne problems. I have it all over my upper body. chest, shoulders, biceps,forearms, back, lower neck, and face pretty bad. I usually have some but never nearly as bad as this, and never on my neck, forearms, or biceps. I take atleast 2 showers a day. i wash my face and use alcohol about 4-5 times a day. I use an antibiotic cream for my face and it doesnt do shit. Does anyone have any advice for me??

thanks,

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Take some finasteride. That will help out and also stop the hair loss if there is any.

milo is offline New Member
    sorry to hear about that buddy. I know the feeling. Accutane was the only thing that worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    Take some finasteride. That will help out and also stop the hair loss if there is any.
    1.25mg proscar daily is ok ?????

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    finast works for acne as well??

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    finast works for acne as well??

1.25mg is fine.
    Yes finasteride blocks dht conversion. Too much dht leads to over-production of the subaceous gland which in turn causes acne.

Sauced is offline Banned
    read about pantothenic acid. The key is mega dosing it so you will need to buy the powder. It can give your skin the boost it needs to fight the acne away.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauced
    read about pantothenic acid. The key is mega dosing it so you will need to buy the powder. It can give your skin the boost it needs to fight the acne away.
    from where do you but vitamine b5 powder ? and you said take maga doses is 5 mg daily ok ????????

i found good for acne while on cycle
    -vitamin a
    -zinc
    -b5
    -nimocycline
    -hifac(wash2-3 tiems daily your face and upper body with it, its a gel special for acne)

i took those while on cycle and got a bit on my shoulders but when i was 16 i took accutane maybe that helps me to!!!!! i took accutane because of my bad face acne!!!!!!

i was reading hooker opinion about acne he said wash your face and body where ther is acne with a anti-dht shampoo it is really designed to stop hair lose but he said it works great for acne becaue its stop androgen !!!! he said there a pills aswell!!!!! what do you think about what hooker said????

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    try dishwashing soap....i use it when on to wash my entire body and i don't break out at all

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidred
    try dishwashing soap....i use it when on to wash my entire body and i don't break out at all
    Or any antibacterial soap will give the same effect.

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    i used anti normally b/c bars of soap dont work as well as liquid anti. The reason for that is i guess whatever they use to hold soap bars together can acually clog your pores. Everyone is different but name brand palmolive (spelling) works good almost dries my skin out which i have oily skin anyways.....

Thread Information