BobShocker is offline Junior Member

Prop and cutting

What is the lowest daily dosage of Prop you guys would suggest for a cutting cycle? I'm really only interested in maintaining my mass while cutting calories.

I know that aas will not aid in fat loss – that diet and cardio will. I have experience with cutting . . . just not with cutting with aas. Im currently cycling ECA (2 weeks) and CY (diesel fuel) during off weeks.

I’m already at 6% bf (31 im 5’11” @220 lbs) but im holding lots of bf around my midsection. So im gonna have to increase the cardio and cut cals a bit more than I would like . . . so I wanted to add a low does of prop. I’m open to cycle suggestions.

I have a photo shoot in a month – im not model – just doing a favor for a hot ass dancer friend of mine who wants to use me for one of her shoots. How can you say no to that . . . ???

thick one is offline Associate Member
    50mg/day will be sufficient while cutting. At least that's what I used--spared a lot of muscle that i would have normally lost.

highnmighty is offline Associate Member
    How is diesel fuel?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    50mg would be sufficient. Also, if you're at 6% you shouldnt be holding a lot of fat on your midsection still. You sure you're that low?

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    50mg would be sufficient. Also, if you're at 6% you shouldnt be holding a lot of fat on your midsection still. You sure you're that low?
    yea i am . . . the bro who owns my gym is a pro bb'er. he is the one who did my skin fold. unfortunatly he is a natural pro so he does not know jack about aas or even supplements for that matter.

he said that he had seen people hold fat in different areas . . . i just happen to hold it over my abbs - keeping them well hidden.

Quote Originally Posted by highnmighty
    How is diesel fuel?
    diesel fuel is ok i suppose . . . nothing that great though . . . im really not a big fan of anything but the good'ole eca though . . .

Thread Information