Thread: 2 Grams A Week

jucinator is offline Associate Member

2 Grams A Week

Ive been hearing alot about how much total roids can be taken a week including orals and injectable togather , or just injectables. I end up some where in the range between 1500-2000 mgs a week total depending on what week im in on my cycle.I believe the body can tolerate test easily so 1200mgs a week of test dosent phase me .add in another 280 mgs a week of d-bol and another 300 a week of anavar and 400-500 a week of deca .This seems like a lot but I seem to have very few side effects, and the d-bol is ran for 4 weeks and is over in 2 days so after that I will jack the deca up to 600 mgs a week. the anavar is being run for 6 weeks and will be done in 2 weeks . this puts me back down to test 1200mgs a week and deca 600 mgs a week. for a total of 18 weeks for deca and 20 weeks for the test.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Do you have a question? Or were you just sharing

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts

~Pinnacle~

I guess that i left out the question . Does anybody else out there go over 2 grams and if so how are sides and hows the gains. Sorry about that.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    your poor fukin liver.

dude...have you ever tried lower doses and increased your food intake or something other than upping the fukin juice?

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Cheers for the insight.

Quote Originally Posted by jucinator
    I guess that i left out the question . Does anybody else out there go over 2 grams and if so how are sides and hows the gains. Sorry about that.
    There's plenty on this board that do.They just won't post it.Being a newbie board and all,you'll just get flamed unnecessarily.

~Pinnacle~

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    There's plenty on this board that do.They just won't post it.Being a newbie board and all,you'll just get flamed unnecessarily.

~Pinnacle~
    true dat!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member

~Pinnacle~
    ha ha. ya we like 200mgs anadrol ed right PINN

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

wow

dude thats enough chems to make a apple grow muscles. holy shit! no flame intended but 2000mg a week? whens the last time you had blood work done?

Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    dude thats enough chems to make a apple grow muscles. holy shit! no flame intended but 2000mg a week? whens the last time you had blood work done?
    CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See what I mean?

~Pinnacle~

Hey man its all good , And as to diet , this is my diet every day i eat almost exactly the same thing . Cardio 6-7 am then metrex meal replacment shake with banna.10:00 am 2 chicken breast and baked potato and Brocaill. 12:30pm chiken and brocalli from china inn. 3:00 -4:15 work out go home have another metrex shake and then at 6:30 have more chicken or steak with brocilli tomatoes and some brown rice. then water for the rest of the night. thats pretty clean eating. I never touch soda or french fries . I do cheat every now and then and have pizza or a double chesse burger from wendeys but thats about it.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    CASE CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!See what I mean?

~Pinnacle~
    LMAO

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive been hearing alot about how much total roids can be taken a week including orals and injectable togather , or just injectables. I end up some where in the range between 1500-2000 mgs a week total depending on what week im in on my cycle.I believe the body can tolerate test easily so 1200mgs a week of test dosent phase me .add in another 280 mgs a week of d-bol and another 300 a week of anavar and 400-500 a week of deca.This seems like a lot but I seem to have very few side effects, and the d-bol is ran for 4 weeks and is over in 2 days so after that I will jack the deca up to 600 mgs a week. the anavar is being run for 6 weeks and will be done in 2 weeks . this puts me back down to test 1200mgs a week and deca 600 mgs a week. for a total of 18 weeks for deca and 20 weeks for the test.
    i've been over 2g's a week and the main negative i got was uncontrollable acne. some grow excellent of lower doseages and some take more. i'm sensitive to dbol though. don't understand why the body reacts differently but learn by expierence.

rimz is offline Junior Member
    I'm for sure not an expert at this but doesn't seem that your diet is on. First big problem I see is that you aren't eating anything after 6:30. That's over 12 hours until your next meal that your body doesn't have food. Not good at all. If you get the diet right you should easily be able to bump down to 1 gram of test and still grow like a weed.

bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rimz
    I'm for sure not an expert at this but doesn't seem that your diet is on. First big problem I see is that you aren't eating anything after 6:30. That's over 12 hours until your next meal that your body doesn't have food. Not good at all. If you get the diet right you should easily be able to bump down to 1 gram of test and still grow like a weed.

well I do eat after 6:30 its just not much I"ll have a protein shake or a can of tuna , But I try not to eat to much that late because this system has been working for me . Im trying to gain lean muscle mass not just a bunch of bloat. This regimone is making me get very cut and hard, not to mention strong, furthermore these no way that even at night when I may be a little hungry, im still not catobolic, when I started this I also had some excess weight , Ive went from 245lbs to a shreaded 228lbs all my boys a the gym say im ready for compation. i think i need 3 weeks of diet left. Besides my thing is to try to gain as much quality muscle mass as possible without putting to much stress on my over all system by going up alot in wait and then having to drasticly cut . this over and over again is not so good for the body. Im confident that with in 1 year from now I can weight 250 but be solid muscle , with this approch.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Pics?

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    2000 is not that much when u think about it.. really.. Im a novice (first proper) and I have (1200, test 750 and deca 450). The last half a cycle I did I was doing test 400 and deca 300 and that didnt work that well. No notable diffrence in sides either.

Gassy is offline Junior Member
    I've done 2000mg of test E. Not much different than 1000mg. Best cycle i've done is 750mg of test E with 750mg tren E for 20 weeks.

mass junkie is offline banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Pics?
    Yep that would be nice

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    well I do eat after 6:30 its just not much I"ll have a protein shake or a can of tuna , But I try not to eat to much that late because this system has been working for me . Im trying to gain lean muscle mass not just a bunch of bloat. This regimone is making me get very cut and hard, not to mention strong, furthermore these no way that even at night when I may be a little hungry, im still not catobolic, when I started this I also had some excess weight , Ive went from 245lbs to a shreaded 228lbs all my boys a the gym say im ready for compation. i think i need 3 weeks of diet left. Besides my thing is to try to gain as much quality muscle mass as possible without putting to much stress on my over all system by going up alot in wait and then having to drasticly cut . this over and over again is not so good for the body. Im confident that with in 1 year from now I can weight 250 but be solid muscle , with this approch.
    i'm not understanding this philosiphy (damnit i can't spell). you're trying to put on as much muscle mass as possible but leaving your body fuelless a good part of 12 hours except for a can of tuna or protein shake? you do realize that approximately half of the day you have no fuel and are burning up muscle for energy right? only halve the time is not very efficent for an anabolic enviroment. i believe in 1 year you can be a solid 250 but you are going to have to improve your diet quite a bit. not flaming you but i do believe that you have some work to do on your diet and i think that you know that. if you are worried about putting stress on your overall system then 2000mg's of juice is definetely not the answer you are looking for.

I call

redmeat is offline Senior Member
    I've done a lot of juice. People usually flame when you say that so I usually don't post. When I was 320 I was doing 2+ grams of test and lots of anadrol . I'm cruising now at 500 test/400 npp, around 280. Will go back up to 2 grams combined of test/deca /dbol and hope to hit 3 again.

I don't notice people flaming high test dosages when you have knowledge and proof to back it up. Not sure if I agree with you guys saying that. I just think some of the new guys get the impression that after their first cycle that is what is necessary.

Well theres no Bull-shit here we train or asses off and I would post pics but untill I am able to do that , youll just have to have faith. I'm taking in around 3500-4000 calories a day and have really shreaded my body . I know if I want to eat like a horse than i could weight more , but if you saw me you'd say its working, I burn about 500 calories in the morning doing cardio, so with my oatmeal and metrex protien meal replacement drink with banna added and using milk im at around 700 good calories, so that makes up for cardio and now my metabolisium is burning better all day, well I still need around 1500 Mantience calories per day, whichlunch and mid arternoon snack takes care of, now its time to lift, I take 8 tabs of Galekia 20minutes before work out. after work out I have another metrex shake with milk (1%) and banna. thats another 700 calories. then within 1 hour I have dinner 2 chicken breast or something to that effect rice or baked potato and a hugh serving of brocilli. with water. I eat a lot of brocilli and coliflower. this meal usally adds up to 1000 calories. this so far = 3900 calories and then a light protein snack of about 200 calories puts me at about 4200 calories a day and that is plenty of food for me to grow Quality muscle. If We (MY training partner and I ) feel overtrained we will take a day off to let or bodies rest , its working great for us, And taken 2 grams of juc a week isnt that much between 3 injectables(TEST, DECA ,WINNY, and d-bol maybe a few weeks of anavar in there some were just cause I have them. Like i said its workin for me !

TCEL300 is offline Member
    thats great and all..but no1's gonna believe u until you toss some pics...u sound like u know your shit just toss some pis when u can..good luck

TCEL

I was referring to 2 GRAMS OF TEST per week. 2grams of juice a week is an average intermediate dosage. Oh and post up some pics. What are you stats? I'm curious to see what "228 shredded" looks like on you.

I dont have a the capability to post pics here at my work but Im going to see what a buddy of mine can do , My stats are as follows. like I said when I started my diet around june 15th I weighted 245-250 depending on the day and what i had eaten.Now 3.5 months later im 228-230 depending on what time I weight myself ( right after lunch or in the morning before cardio) Im 5'11" tall just guessing id say im between 8-10 % BF . I was a wrestler in highschool and at the univesity of ILL. Im really starting to get massive back and my legs are in good symetry with the rest of my body . My chest is probably my strongest body part as far as size, I have good genetics in my bis and tris but i need to work on my bis more . my six pack is all but there just a little polising up in the bottom lower abs . We train on a 5 on 2 off split Monday=Chest Tuesday=back Wenesday=shouldres Thursday is Arms and traps Friday is legs , Saturday we walk on the beach for cardio will we tan and Sunday we watch football and eat!!!!!!!!!!!Lifes great and even better on juc!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information