keltiktiger is offline Junior Member

Deca 2 weeks b4 test

Ok this isn't one of those posts where someone asks a question about an imaginary friend and in reality is asking a question about some stupid shit he himself has done and is too chickenshit to admit it!

My buddy just told me that he ordered gear for a Deca & Test Cycle and the Deca came first so he got impatient & has already injected 2 doses before he got his test.

Is this bad? Obviously the test will now run a good (2+1) 3 weeks longer than the test as opposed to 1.

Is there anything special he should do at PCT or during cycle? He is running Nolva & Vit B6 daily and PCT will be Nolva+Clomid+Trib - does he need proviron ?
    Last edited by keltiktiger; 10-05-2005 at 10:36 AM.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Not the best idea, he shouldnt have been so impatient. He could have a bit of a lagging libido temporarily, but once the test kicks in he'll be fine i'm sure.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    The Deca wil not kill him but he should have waited for the Test first. He mas have some small problems with his sex drive as Deca, even at a low dose, is extremely suppressive.

Clomid, Nolva and Trib are essential during PCT IMHO.

Correct PCT should consist of:

wk 1-2 Clomid 100mg/ED
    wk 2-4 Clomid 50mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Nolva 20mg/ED
    wk 1-4 Creatine 5g/ED
    wk 1-4 Tribulas 4g/ED
    wk 1-4 L-Glutamine 10mg/ED

MultiVitimins and 1000mg/ED Vit C should also be included with Omega-3's and a Zinc and Magnesium supplement.

Make sure you increase your calories (eat clean) and also train hard. Rest is also a key ingredient (8-9 hours) and you'll maximize the chances of keeping your gains.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Dude he's impatient, not a good sign. He should of got some HCG to run during the cycle, but it really doesn't matter now, he isn't doing anything right to began with so why start now. Let him screw up this cycle, then maybe he'll ask before jumping, you can't help people like that, they need to learn from their mistakes

JohnnyB

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    Y HCG herE? I thought it was only needed in long cycles?

CapnZ is offline Associate Member
    I guess he never heard the old axiom "make sure you have all your gear in place INCLUDING PCT before starting"............Live and learn. His lil buddy will probably be staring at the floor for a couple weeks.......

Thread Information