Thread: My Novice Cycle

cnepp is offline Junior Member

Smile My Novice Cycle

Just wanted to say that I love this forum - I've been researching it now for months and finally decided on what I will be running. I just wanted to hear what your thoughts are, being a first cycle.

First, here are some stats about myself.

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 220
    Lifting Exp: 8 yrs

AAS/PCT: British Dragon TESTABOL PROPIONATE [100 mg/ml], Denkall WINSTROL [100 mg/ml, 10 ml], NOLVADEX 10 mg tabs by Hexal

Week 1-10: Test Prop - 100 MG every other day
    Week 3-10: Winstrol - 50 MG every other day
    Week 11: Nolvadex 30 mg every day
    Week 12: Nolvadex 30 mg every day
    Week 13: Nolvadex 20 mg every day

Here are some questions:

- Is this a suitable cycle for a person of my lifting exp. and age?
    - Is my PCT proper?
    - Are my dosages proper?
    - Do I need different needle gauges for the two injectables?
    - Would you recommend rotating injection sites? (IE glutes, thighs, glutes, etc)

Thanks in advance - I'd just like to say that this site is the shit, and I would be totally lost with out it.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by cnepp
    Just wanted to say that I love this forum - I've been researching it now for months and finally decided on what I will be running. I just wanted to hear what your thoughts are, being a first cycle.

First, here are some stats about myself.

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 220
    Lifting Exp: 8 yrs

AAS/PCT: British Dragon TESTABOL PROPIONATE [100 mg/ml], Denkall WINSTROL [100 mg/ml, 10 ml], NOLVADEX 10 mg tabs by Hexal

Week 1-10: Test Prop - 100 MG every other day
    Week 3-10: Winstrol - 50 MG every other day
    Week 11: Nolvadex 30 mg every day
    Week 12: Nolvadex 30 mg every day
    Week 13: Nolvadex 20 mg every day

Here are some questions:

- Is this a suitable cycle for a person of my lifting exp. and age?I see no problem
    - Is my PCT proper?Some like Nolv only for PCt,and others run both Clomid and Nolv
    - Are my dosages proper?Winny needs to be ran ED because of the short half life
    - Do I need different needle gauges for the two injectables?No
    - Would you recommend rotating injection sites? (IE glutes, thighs, glutes, etc)Yes

Thanks in advance - I'd just like to say that this site is the shit, and I would be totally lost with out it.
    ~Pinnacle~

Thanks, Pinnacle.

What if I were to run Winstrol 100/mg every other day instead of 50? Would I achieve the same effect of 50/mg every day?

Thanks again - Any other advice?

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    what he's saying is you need to run 50mgs ed to keep blood levels stable, since winny is water based. yes 50mgs ed would be best

Awsome, thanks Test. Any other opinions about the cycle?

Thanks, Pinnacle.

What if I were to run Winstrol 100/mg every other day instead of 50? Would I achieve the same effect of 50/mg every day?

Thanks again - Any other advice?
    The half life of injectable Winny is roughly 12 hrs.So in order to reap the rewards.ED is strongly suggested.You realize you can drink the injectable winny don't you?It's rather painful,so you might want to go that route anyway.The effects will be the same.

~Pinnacle~

Yeah, I've heard of that but it didn't really intice me, as much as I love drinking Winny and all. I've also heard that prop can get painful - any truth to that?

Yeah, I've heard of that but it didn't really intice me, as much as I love drinking Winny and all. I've also heard that prop can get painful - any truth to that?

Your BD prop should be rather smooth.Most don't get soreness from it(like me).But others do,so you'll just have to see.

On a side note.Don't expect alot of responses to you thread.Good cycles rarely get alot of response.It's the fucked up cycles that get 2 pages of dribble.

~Pinnacle~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Prop gave me more pain than winny... more pain than suspension... so it might just be the ester itself. Anyhow you can cut the prop with injectable B12 or sterile oil if injects are painful(I mean a knot and pain for like 3 days)

Thanks!

Right on - Thanks for the advice Pinnacle and Test! I'm definantly excited to start. This forum and website is quite incredible - thanks to the mods and everyone that put it together! Your quite helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Prop gave me more pain than winny... more pain than suspension... so it might just be the ester itself. Anyhow you can cut the prop with injectable B12 or sterile oil if injects are painful(I mean a knot and pain for like 3 days)

What do you mean I can cut the prop? Do you mean "dilute it" kinda? I'm kinda lost???

Another quick ? - are thigh injections painful for a beginner like myself, or would you recommened injecting on another muscle?

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    What do you mean I can cut the prop? Do you mean "dilute it" kinda? I'm kinda lost???

Another quick ? - are thigh injections painful for a beginner like myself, or would you recommened injecting on another muscle?
    Yes dilute... you draw the prop then draw some sterile oil or b12 and that will help cut(dilute the BA or ease the ester).

I found quad injects easier to perform than glutes or delts. I do not think of them as painful, just make sure you are injecting in the proper location.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    British Dragon prop gave me very little pain experiences. Just a slight ache in the beginning of the cycle, but that was it.

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Glad to see you are researching and asking all the right questions... Good Luck, smart to be prepared so keep the nolva/pct on hand

Thread Information