TUnit is offline Associate Member

i f***ing hate the prop/fina flu!!!!!!

today i woke up after getting about 6hrs of sleep, wasnt a good night sleep, felt like shit. im always tired in the mornings so i was like, eh ill get some energy after my second class. then i started getting the whole body aches and got a hot flash during my second class. i also woke up last night with a cold sweat from the fina, not comfortable!! now i feel like crap, dont wanna eat, ache and just wanna sleep. how long does this last for most of yall? i hate these flus during cycles, really messes them up for awhile

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    About 5-7 days in most cases.

~Pinnacle~

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Never had a test flu before but my buddies get it and theirs subsides in a few days.

thndrgod33 is offline Associate Member
    take shitloads of vitamins while on your cycle

thats the first thing i didnt when i got home! well i guess its time to tough up. thanks bros

TCEL300 is offline Member
    shit i have been feeling horrible 2...i figured i was just coming down with a sinus infection i have been on zithromax will that help me feel better???

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TUnit
    today i woke up after getting about 6hrs of sleep, wasnt a good night sleep, felt like shit. im always tired in the mornings so i was like, eh ill get some energy after my second class. then i started getting the whole body aches and got a hot flash during my second class. i also woke up last night with a cold sweat from the fina, not comfortable!! now i feel like crap, dont wanna eat, ache and just wanna sleep. how long does this last for most of yall? i hate these flus during cycles, really messes them up for awhile
    when I was on sus cycle I had the same thing happen, felt like shit, don't want to eat, just want to sleep... also I get a fuxxing FEVER too, did you get a FEVER too? I did have a FEVER so I was in worse shape then you. the only way I can stop this lazyness is too do lower dose, I did 2cc in one shot a week, when I change to 1cc monday, and 1cc thusday then I will be fine.. everyone's body are different, you just have to find out what your body like, if the injecting style work on your friends it does not mean it's going to work on you... you just have to try different injecting style...

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    how far are you guys in ur cycle. I took my first shot yesterday and today i felt like shit not so much sick, but like -100% energy and tired?? But i figured this is way to soon.

well i never got the fever. ive been on for a week and two days. i feel much better tho now than i did this morning, my g/f nursed me !! so now i dont know if its a flu or not. but the funny thing is i got like this last week so i dont know whats up with that. i really thought i had the flu this morning, damn did i feel like crap!!

Usually its waiting for long esters to kick in that give you the test flu, never heard of it from short esters.

TCEL300 is offline Member
    im 1.5 weeks in...and im hurtn still...i have been exhausted

Jackt23 is offline Member
    i feel your pain my man...i did a profina last night, i didnt expect to be hit this quickly but it sucks...i just took some percs and passed out for awhile....the best thing ive found for it is sleep...the more sleep i seem to get the quicker i get better...thats just me tho...but yea this ish bloooows

Thread Information