TCEL300 is offline Member

Prop at the end of a cycle?

I have noticed on some peoples cycles they run prop at the end i was wondering why they would do this?...thanks guys

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Bump

Im also considering running prop at the end of my cycle of Test Cyp/EQ. Would it be best to run it for the 2 weeks after the last Test injection? 50 mg Ed? I'll also be hitting HCG during this 2-weeks.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    i just run prop alone, so im not sure...but i would say it would be to keep ur test levels high while the other test leaves and since prop is fully out in about 3 days, you can coordinate pct fairly easily with two tests leaving at about the same time...

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    running prop at the end of the cycles allows you to start pct sooner. if you were to run test e and stop you would need i think it's 21 days from the time you stop that till pct where as prop is only 3 days. i hope i got those wait times right i always mix those up, i know i have the prop one right. example test e weeks 1-12, prop 11-15 so that you can start pct 3 days after week 15.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    People change to prop because of its short active life, it alows you to start Pct sooner, there for not letting your body crash as hard or for as long.

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    So is it a highly reccommended move to add 2 weeks of Test Prop during the 2 weeks spent waiting until you begin PCT?

I was about to start a whole new thread, but maybe someone will see this and bump/help me right here:

I'm about to begin a Test E/Dbol cycle. Obviously the main AAS will be Test E, a longer acting ester. To keep from crashing while I wait for PCT to begin, what should I do those two weeks in between last Test E shot, and the start of PCT? Some suggestions I've read about are:
    -Test Prop
    -Anavar
    -Clen

Don't know which to chose, but I do know that after 12 weeks of an extra 600mg/week of testosterone , down to ZERO for two whole weeks will probably cause some lost gains. Please post any ideas and theories you have.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    What running a short acting test like prop or another fast acting compound like var or winny will allow you to run some type of AAS up until a few days out from PCT. It has nothing to do with being able to start PCT earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by vein-x
    So is it a highly reccommended move to add 2 weeks of Test Prop during the 2 weeks spent waiting until you begin PCT?

I was about to start a whole new thread, but maybe someone will see this and bump/help me right here:

I'm about to begin a Test E/Dbol cycle. Obviously the main AAS will be Test E, a longer acting ester. To keep from crashing while I wait for PCT to begin, what should I do those two weeks in between last Test E shot, and the start of PCT? Some suggestions I've read about are:
    -Test Prop
    -Anavar
    -Clen

Don't know which to chose, but I do know that after 12 weeks of an extra 600mg/week of testosterone, down to ZERO for two whole weeks will probably cause some lost gains. Please post any ideas and theories you have.
    Depending on your goals and also if you will be able to take the ED injections from Prop. Either the Prop or Var will do. Run either one for 14 days after the last injection of Enan. Then depending on what was used PCT would start a few days later.......... if it was Prop PCT would start 3 days after, if it was Var it would start 1 day after.

You could use clen but it will do nothing with keeping hormone levels up until PCT starts.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    What running a short acting test like prop or another fast acting compound like var or winny will allow you to run some type of AAS up until a few days out from PCT. It has nothing to do with being able to start PCT earlier.
    You're right, but essentially, it's the same thing as starting PCT at a more ideal time... earlier. If you wait TWO WEEKS before you start PCT, you'll lost mass easy. BUT, if there's only a two DAY gap inbetween your last injection and the beginning of PCT, you're keeping that mass and avoiding the crash.

My questioion was: What, and how much of it, should be run in the two "waiting weeks"?

Thanks for the fast responses guys!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Depending on your goals and also if you will be able to take the ED injections from Prop. Either the Prop or Var will do. Run either one for 14 days after the last injection of Enan. Then depending on what was used PCT would start a few days later.......... if it was Prop PCT would start 3 days after, if it was Var it would start 1 day after.

You could use clen but it will do nothing with keeping hormone levels up until PCT starts.
    (Didn't see this until I posted my other messege, sorry...)

Well then Test Prop it is. What do you guys reccommend for those last 14 days. I'm assuming it's an ED thing, so what is the dosage ED?

Thanks again for amazingly quick help and solving the issue in just a couple posts.

(Didn't see this until I posted my other messege, sorry...)

Well then Test Prop it is. What do you guys reccommend for those last 14 days. I'm assuming it's an ED thing, so what is the dosage ED?

Thanks again for amazingly quick help and solving the issue in just a couple posts.
    You could run 75mg ED

well how/when should i switch to prop?..im 2 weeks deep into a test E and tren A and winnie cycle the lay out is:

test E 500mg 1-12 weeks
    tren A 100 Eod 1-6/8 weeks (see how the sides r the cough sucks right now)
    winni 8-12 50 ed

now where would i put the prop?

nolva 20mg ed...letro on hand...clomid nolva hcg for pct

B U M P

Quote Originally Posted by TCEL300
    well how/when should i switch to prop?..im 2 weeks deep into a test E and tren A and winnie cycle the lay out is:

test E 500mg 1-12 weeks
    tren A 100 Eod 1-6/8 weeks (see how the sides r the cough sucks right now)
    winni 8-12 50 ed

now where would i put the prop?
    This is how you can run it........... since you are runnig winny you can just stick with that and be fine

1 - 12 Enan
    1 - 8 Tren
    9 - 14 Winny

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

Don't know which to chose, but I do know that after 12 weeks of an extra 600mg/week of testosterone, down to ZERO for two whole weeks will probably cause some lost gains. Please post any ideas and theories you have.

Well the test aint gonna go down to zero - if it would u could start PCT earlier.. the problem with long acting esters is just that. There remains test in the system quite abit and strating PCT when test in the system is pointless. So I dunno how much muscle u would actually lose in those two weeks but test prop to the end is a good way to go IMO.

Actually, I call this (pre)PCT, and you should run Prop and Finasteride for the last portion of your cycle, to make PCT easier:

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...404&issueID=33

Thread Information