gr8gear is offline Associate Member

Primo: B_ vs. Schering

Whats up bros......just want some opinions on B_ Primo vs. Schering's Primo....Looking to see the major differences (if any) b/w the two...any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
    Last edited by gr8gear; 04-27-2006 at 07:22 AM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Opt for the BD since mostly all of the Schering primos out there are fakes.

juicy juicy is offline Junior Member
    okey dude.....I have use schering before and I don't feel any thing, and I just start my BD primo 4 weeks ago, sep12-05 was my first inject on BD primo, 6 hour after I inject 1cc of BD primo-100 my butt cheek starting to feel sore, the soreness was worse then sus-250, but it's not that bad, and I also got a light fever too, at night I starting to have light sweat too, I starting to lose water, and I get very good pump, my muscle also become rock hard too. I just love it.....

either that schering-primo sucked or I got some fake schering-primo last time maybe that's why I did not feel any thing...I personly would only buy BD juice is because I can always check them at www.britishdragon.com to check if my juice is real or not..
    Last edited by juicy juicy; 10-06-2005 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    okey dude.....I have use schering before and I don't feel any thing, and I just start my BD primo 4 weeks ago, sep12-05 was my first inject on BD primo, 6 hour after I inject 1cc of BD primo-100 my butt cheek starting to feel sore, the soreness was worse then sus-250, but it's not that bad, and I also got a light fever too, at night I starting to have light sweat too, I starting to lose water, and I get very good pump, my muscle also become fuxxing hard too. I just love it.....

either that schering-primo sucked or I got some fake schering-primo last time maybe that's why I did not feel any thing...I personly would only buy BD juice, BD is as clean as you can get..
    Actually real schering is the best, but impossible to find for most these days as it is the most counterfeited AAS out there.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Actually real schering is the best, but impossible to find for most these days as it is the most counterfeited AAS out there.
    ya...my friend was telling me that too, he said schering made the best primo..... I guess I got the fake shcering-primoime last time.

JasperJ is offline Junior Member
    I got Spanish Primo schering a few months ago that was excellent quality. I also had a 10ml vial of BD Primo. As far as potency mg for mg I'd go with BD slightly.

If you want to know if the primo you bought is real, smell it. It smells like cherries.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    ive used spanish primo schering myself and can say very high quailty,excellent product

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ
    I got Spanish Primo schering a few months ago that was excellent quality. I also had a 10ml vial of BD Primo. As far as potency mg for mg I'd go with BD slightly.

If you want to know if the primo you bought is real, smell it. It smells like cherries.
    did your butt cheek get soreness after you inject BD primo? or little fever?

thanks once again bros.........

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Why is that?.......There is a tone of fake sauce flooding the markets and pb is not a supplement that is readily at hand.....maybe its my regional experiences, but I have yet to come accross fellow bros who have had negative experiences with it. Also, what is the exact medical diagnosis for Primo (in meathead vs. scientific terms)?.....

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    If you know where to get real schering primo get it, its the best by far.

What is the difference b/w Schering and BD?.....

Quote Originally Posted by juicy juicy
    did your butt cheek get soreness after you inject BD primo? or little fever?
    I shoot the quads. I found that primo injections to get a little more sore than the other AS I've used, but it never affected a workout.

Primo makes me feel like shit. Tired and yea i was running a low fever for awhile. I ran it in one cycle, had to stop short cause of sides. That will the first and last time.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8gear
    What is the difference b/w Schering and BD?.....

It's preference bro. They're both good brands, which is why there're alot of fakes of both. More so of Primo though. If you get the real thing from either the difference in your results should be next to nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by JasperJ

Actually that is not true, I used to believe the same. However when my ugl primo did not smell like Cherries, I thought it was fake until I sent it to the lab and found it was legit.

Thread Information