Thread: Clomid Therapy

ecivon is offline Member

Clomid Therapy

Is it necessary to have a gap between the end of a cycle and beginning clomid therapy?

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    Is it necessary to have a gap between the end of a cycle and beginning clomid therapy?
    It's pointless to start taking it when the drugs half life is still clearing out of your system.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    depends what compound you are taking... esters control release and active life... I would say if you did suspension next day start clomid, prop 3 days, enanthate 14 days... etc...

ecivon is offline Member

Clomid Therapy

It will be my first cycle and plan it to be CP-SUST 100mg test deca , 100mg test cyp, 50mg test prop. along with Deca QV 300. 1 cc each every 10 days for 7 weeks. Along with nolvadex and clomid therapy.

Comment?

Way too much for a first cycle and you dont need to be running 3 different tests at one time either.
    Run the cyp at 400-500mg per week for 12 weeks and the prop for the first 4 weeks at 50mg ed followed by pct.

It will be my first cycle and plan it to be CP-SUST 100mg test deca , 100mg test cyp, 50mg test prop. along with Deca QV 300. 1 cc each every 10 days for 7 weeks. Along with nolvadex and clomid therapy.

Comment?

Another problem I just noticed is that you wanted to run a cc of each every 10 days, meanwhile prop and sust need to be shot ed or ed and deca/cyp should be done twice a week. Read up in the profiles section here of each drug so you at least have a general idea as to what each one does and how it should be taken.

ecivon is offline Member

clomid Therapy

Thanks - What if I just dropped the Deca ? The test is a 250mg/10ml sust.

Thanks - What if I just dropped the Deca? The test is a 250mg/10ml sust.
    Drop the deca . I've got what you were saying now. The sust contains decanoate, cyp and prop.
    Never heard of a sust combo like that. It's supposed to have propionate , phenylpropionate, isocaproate and decanoate in it.
    Last edited by Ejuicer; 10-05-2005 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    deca/cyp should be done twice a week.
    I believe and have used these compounds once and twice per week without any notice in difference. Once per week with these compounds is fine.

ecivon is offline Member

Clomid Therapy

Okay - I got the stuff from a friend and the test is in a bottle from Cambridge Pharm. and it is labeled CP-SUST and it contains 100mg test deca , 100mg test cyp and 50mg test prop in an oil solution. 250mg/10ml volume.

I want to do it right and want to minimize potential probs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    I believe and have used these compounds once and twice per week without any notice in difference. Once per week with these compounds is fine.
    For optimal blood level stability they should be shot twice per week, not to say they cant be shot once per week. Plus as he previously mentioned he was originally only going to shoot every 10 days.

Okay - I got the stuff from a friend and the test is in a bottle from Cambridge Pharm. and it is labeled CP-SUST and it contains 100mg test deca , 100mg test cyp and 50mg test prop in an oil solution. 250mg/10ml volume.

I want to do it right and want to minimize potential probs.
    Never heard of it. As far as the contents of that though, to keep blood level stability with the prop and minimize sides it should be shot ed or eod.

Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    For optimal blood level stability they should be shot twice per week, not to say they cant be shot once per week. Plus as he previously mentioned he was originally only going to shoot every 10 days.
    10 days would not cut it... But the halflife of deca and cyp are at or over 8 days. The active life is 15 or so days. My point is we take serms based on halflife, ai's based on halflife, short ester injectables based on halflife, but for some reason we do not want to apply the same principle to long esters... That is my point

Rant off

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    meso's right. once a wk with deca , test e and c is fine. their half lives stretch past 7days so there is no benefit in twice a wk (although i prefer 2xs a wk for some reason). however with sust you should shoot twice a wk. some say eod, but there is not enough prop in it to make a difference. but then again, your sust blend has 50mgs per ml so i would go eod.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    IMHO, shooting cyp or e twice a week would cut down the chances of bad sides by keeping you blood levels stable. You probably will not have much of a difference in the gains though.

ecivon is offline Member

Clomid Therapy

Appreciate all of the input ... So the consensus is to drop the deca and go 2xweek with the sust composition? 10mg day nolvadex , or not necessary?

RA
    Appreciate all of the input ... So the consensus is to drop the deca and go 2xweek with the sust composition? 10mg day nolvadex, or not necessary?

If your doing sus you should shoot eod. 10mg of nolva is up to you. Its a small price to avoid having man tits.

ecivon is offline Member

Clomid Therapy

Okay, I'm on, I now know my plan ... you guys have been helpful and you've got my nads and man-tits in your hands!!!

RA
    Okay, I'm on, I now know my plan ... you guys have been helpful and you've got my nads and man-tits in your hands!!!

I dont know if I would have put it that way. Good luck bro.

ecivon is offline Member
    Just have discovered a slight bump in the road - seems I only have 10ml. Should I try to stretch that out over 7 weeks, cut the cycle shorter, or opt for waiting and trying to get something different in a larger volume? Being a novice has its disadvantages and I'm getting antsy.

Just have discovered a slight bump in the road - seems I only have 10ml. Should I try to stretch that out over 7 weeks, cut the cycle shorter, or opt for waiting and trying to get something different in a larger volume? Being a novice has its disadvantages and I'm getting antsy.
    wait until you have everything including pct compounds... that is the #1 rule.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    good rule - really!

ecivon is offline Member
    Well, as a novice, we can be compulsive. What I got was the test comp. stated earlier, deca qv 300 and enantat qv 250. I took this experienced guy's word at face value and he said 1 cc ev. 10 days of the test and deca would be a good start and save the enantat for later. A buddy said to come here to verify what I need to do. I do have the clomid and nolva.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    bump

Thread Information