anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

deca with masteron?

was wondering if anyone have run these together? i know eq would seem more like a cycle with masteron but im curious if anyones does that combo. im looking to put together a 12 weeker to bulk but i was thinking of adding the masteron to keep a hard look. i dont want to just look bloated, and the deca gives me more size then eq.

bumpity bump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I have run them in the same cycle but never just the two of them so I don't think I could really help on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Rickson
    I have run them in the same cycle but never just the two of them so I don't think I could really help on that one.
    no i would never run them 2 by itself. lol.. i am probably going to go with enanthate .. was thinking of trying sust for a first time but i think i will wait for the summer cycle more for cutting..

feel free to add in any thoughts.. i just want to do a 13 week bulker and use more or different compounds then just test and deca , ive done that before.. and i hate dbol .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    no i would never run them 2 by itself. lol.. i am probably going to go with enanthate .. was thinking of trying sust for a first time but i think i will wait for the summer cycle more for cutting..

feel free to add in any thoughts.. i just want to do a 13 week bulker and use more or different compounds then just test and deca, ive done that before.. and i hate dbol.
    Why not save the masteron for the cutting cycle?You won't see the results from masteron when holding water.It gives you that hard look,but the Deca will smooth you out.I don't see any reason to run it.I've ran it a few times and really didn't see what it could do unless i was under 8% BF.

~Pinnacle~

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I never like to assume these days. I enjoyed the combination and have used it a couple of times. Nothing gives me better lean muscle mass than test/deca and throwing in the masteron brings out additional definition and seems to help with some of the bloating.

cool thanks for the advice. i had experiemented this year with switching from 2 cycles to just doing 1 long cycle a year. i did a 21 week cycle of test, eq, deca , prop. i have been off of it for 3 months and just starting to feel better as in sex drive, motivation and what not.. will not do that again, so im going to cycle on and off every 3 months now. i liked my recovery and results better that way.

Thread Information