Thread: nolva/liquidex

anonymous22 is offline New Member

nolva/liquidex

i have recently started a cycle of just test e at 750 mgs a week for 13 weeks. For a maintenance during my cycle i was planning on running novla and liquidex. Will this help me cut water weight while on cycle? will either of them hinder gains? and is nolva best for gyno?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous22
    i have recently started a cycle of just test e at 750 mgs a week for 13 weeks. For a maintenance during my cycle i was planning on running novla and liquidex. Will this help me cut water weight while on cycle? will either of them hinder gains? and is nolva best for gyno?
    The liquides will help with the bloat and also help with gyno because it keeps aromatization from taking place. Nolva will not help with bloat but will also help with gyno by blocking the ER so estrogen can not bind to it.

Nolva will lower IGF levels but not enough to keep you from making great gains.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Armidex (liquidex) got rid of my test bloat. Works good. I can't tell if you should use it in PCT like nolva? I've read both sides.

superflex1897 is offline Junior Member
    use clen to cut the water weight.

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Liquidex/Nolva may hinder gains as far as wieght or how you look, but if I understand correctly that can work in your benefit because much more of your gains will stick instead of just being water wieght.

Thread Information