chevyboyzcry is offline Associate Member

help! bulk cycle

hey guys started my bulk cycle last month! i just ran out of deca and had problems with my source!
    i finished up about 4 weeks of deca and im doing 750mg test week with 500mg deca and 50mg dbol for 6 weeks!
    i wanted to do the deca untill week 12 and test untill week 13! so since im out of the deca should i just run the test at 750 week or up to 1,000! this is my 5th cycle

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    that sucks. why would u start the cycle without all the deca ? bumping the test up wont makeup for the deca loss

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I would just leave it at 750, test does have a dose respondet curve, but don't know at what point you get diminishing returns. I personally have never noticed better gains at a 1000 than I did at 700.JMO

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Damn Bro, that sucks. Not trying to break your balls or anything, but never do a cycle without all your gear, simply for reasons like yours. IMO, you might as well continue with the test and i dont see any reasons why you would have to up the dose on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    hey guys started my bulk cycle last month! i just ran out of deca and had problems with my source!
    i finished up about 4 weeks of deca and im doing 750mg test week with 500mg deca and 50mg dbol for 6 weeks!
    i wanted to do the deca untill week 12 and test untill week 13! so since im out of the deca should i just run the test at 750 week or up to 1,000! this is my 5th cycle

IndianGodMan is offline Junior Member
    Just leave the test at 750 and hope that you gained something from the deca in the time you used it, but I think that deca really "kicks" in after week four... anyone else?

i know man but i had paid for all the deca but long story short i dont have it no more!

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Damn, sorry bout that Bro, yea, just keep going on the 750 mgs of test, your cycle could still be completes with some good gains.

well i was using the bd deca that i ran out of! my boy gave me some deca from black label pharmuceticals! but the oil looks foggy or dirty! not sure if i should run it!

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by chevyboyzcry
    well i was using the bd deca that i ran out of! my boy gave me some deca from black label pharmuceticals! but the oil looks foggy or dirty! not sure if i should run it!
    On the upshot that it might be crashed have you tried running hot water over it, might be small crystals floatin in there. If it doesn't clear from this, I wouldn't use it.

Thread Information