rookie84 is offline Banned

Urgent Help Needed!

After I injected the other day, while playing football that evening I took 2 big hits to the exact area I injected in (glut). Anyway, I've been in the worst physical pain of my life for 2 days now, I'm barely able to walk and it takes me 20 minutes to get in and out of my damn bed. I've been keeping a heating pad on it alot and have been laying around as much as I can. It looks like I have a small softball on my ass. Is there anything I can do to speed up recovery time? Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This could be from the injection or the hit you took. The only thing you can do is use heat and if it doesn't get better in a day or so go to the doctor and have it checked.

peump is offline Senior Member
    i agree
    heat and advil

rookie84 is offline Banned
    That was my 5th injection, If felt just like all of the other ones, It seemed to go okay. I had a little soreness but it was no more than any of the other ones. When I went to bed that night I was still okay, but when I woke up the next morning I was swollen really bad and in the worst pain of my life.

bigman1 is offline New Member
    What gear are you using? I had the same thing happen and the lump lasted three weeks and now it is finally gone. Is it red, swollen, hot if yes to any of the above I would get on an anti-b. Just tell the doc bad b12 shot. Keep it on moist heat and massage the hell out of it even if it hurts like hell. I did it in the shower. I think mine was from the BA in my gear and now I have 20cc of stuff I will not touch again. It was AP gear

Thread Information