wattage is offline New Member

Exclamation Need help picking the right juice

Im having trouble picking the right kind of steroid . My supplier told me to give him the names of some steriods that i want and he will see which ones he can get. I am looking for a big gain in weight and muscle mass. I am 20 years old, 5'11, 150. If you can give me a couple good kinds of roids that will fullfill my goals, that would help me alot. Thanks

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Based on your stats, I think you could fill out a bit more before you decide to jump in to a cycle of gear. But if you're gonna do it anyway, some test e would be a good starter.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    the best thing u can take at your age and weight is food, food, and more food! 150 lbs is way too small to take steroids . You need to build a solid foundation first, otherwise u wont get much from them and keep even less. Steroids arent miracle drugs that will get u big and ripped in no time. It requires a lot of dedication as well as solid training and an excellent diet. Which is obvious you dont have based on your stats. Sounds to me like your just looking for a shortcut, that is the wrong way to go. Eat like its suggested in this thread:

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

After u read that, eat like that every day for a couple more years and watch the size come in no time. After that you can look into steroids b/c w/out a solid knowledge of how to eat properly you wont get crap from steroids

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    the best thing u can take at your age and weight is food, food, and more food! 150 lbs is way too small to take steroids . You need to build a solid foundation first, otherwise u wont get much from them and keep even less. Steroids arent miracle drugs that will get u big and ripped in no time. It requires a lot of dedication as well as solid training and an excellent diet. Which is obvious you dont have based on your stats. Sounds to me like your just looking for a shortcut, that is the wrong way to go. Eat like its suggested in this thread:

UNoffical "How to Bulk" thread and sample diet...

After u read that, eat like that every day for a couple more years and watch the size come in no time. After that you can look into steroids b/c w/out a solid knowledge of how to eat properly you wont get crap from steroids
    this is solid advice longhorn. but you now why none of these newbies listen to this? because they seen there friends who don't know shit blow up quick on dbol only with shitty diets. it happens just because the drugs are retaining water and increasing there red blood cells. then they don't kno shit about PCT so they jump into another dbol cycle two wks after the last one. It's such BS, only if people new how to eat right the solid muscle that they strive for would become a reallity. but for now, they can just blow up like balloons and deflate like them two. my 2c

macgyver_48 is offline Associate Member
    dat dere cell tech

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    this is solid advice longhorn. but you now why none of these newbies listen to this? because they seen there friends who don't know shit blow up quick on dbol only with shitty diets. it happens just because the drugs are retaining water and increasing there red blood cells. then they don't kno shit about PCT so they jump into another dbol cycle two wks after the last one. It's such BS, only if people new how to eat right the solid muscle that they strive for would become a reallity. but for now, they can just blow up like balloons and deflate like them two. my 2c
    you can lead a horse to water, but you cant make him drink!

alo5603 is offline Member
    well not to contradict what everybody is sayin on here, its unlikely that you will listen because its still your choice regardless. If you are going to try somethin, i suggest a 12 week cycle of a test of your choice at 250mgs. nothin fancy, just good solid gains for a first time user. You wont get huge on it, but it will give you some personal experience on the sauce. just make sure you do proper pct. let me know how it goes.

alo

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wattage
    Im having trouble picking the right kind of steroid. My supplier told me to give him the names of some steriods that i want and he will see which ones he can get. I am looking for a big gain in weight and muscle mass. I am 20 years old, 5'11, 150. If you can give me a couple good kinds of roids that will fullfill my goals, that would help me alot. Thanks
    don't take the easy way out bro....you obviously don't know how to eat properly. if you did, you'd be closer to 200lbs right now. wait for another 2 years of eating and training properly before resorting to steroids .

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    and then they think since their sex drive is good, their HPTA (if they knew what that is) has not been effected...sad really

Sauced is offline Banned
    You are too small to juice but if you are going to do it anyway, Test Cyp and EQ... The EQ will increase your appetite big time. I would wait, eat like a horse for a year or 2 and then juice.

Hooksetter is offline Associate Member
    Couldnt be more true.. Gain all you can naturally first, once you've done that, Test is always the best first cycle.

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    go to the diet formus and read the bulking diet do it for 2 months and let me know how muuch you why then. you need to eat right when your on asa or you will get shit gaines it is not just poof and your big as hell. think real hard before you jump. and then do a test cyp or e at 500mg and good pct.

wattage is offline New Member
    Thanks

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I can understand your frustration if you are anything like I was growing up (the skinny kid). I just started taking Thailand dianabol 5 days ago after contemplating it for years. 5'8" and 160 on Friday. I have gained 7 pounds in the last 5 days on just 15mg/day and lots of food with even more protein supplement. I take 20g protein every 3 hours on top of what I eat.

I had tried many diets and many more different exercises for the last 10 years all with little results. 20lbs in 1 year at best. I don't disagree with what the others are saying, but if you do go natural, you have to be dedicated and persistent with your diet and workout routine, and I don't mean for only 3-4 months. I mean 2 years solid! Natural is the most healthy way to gain as I expect to lose 95% of my gains after this dianabol cycle if I don't stack it soon.

20lbs of natural muscle in one year is awesome, what's wrong with that? also, you have to be very dedicated on juice, just as much if not more while training natural. if you knew, and practiced this, you would know that you won't lose 95% of your dbol gains. not the best cycle, but if your eating correclty like you say you are you can keep all the muscle you gain and just shed the water. it's not like this guy can be dedicated for 3-4months and then slack, thats not how this game works.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Right on testoterona! There should be dedication even on roids.

I hope I didnt make it sound like you can just do it once and reap the benefits forever.

yes sir. gotta have that drive to get strong, no matter what

SLAPSTIX is offline New Member
    i AGREE W/ LAVINCO. I MYSELF HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT CONSISTANTLY FOR 1.5 YEARS AND I STARTED OUT @ 152. I NOW WEIGH 165.AND THATS W/ A CALORIC INTAKE OF 3200 A DAY. MY MATABOLISM IS REDICULOUSLY FAST, I CANT SEEM TO KEEP IT ON.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAPSTIX
    i AGREE W/ LAVINCO. I MYSELF HAVE BEEN WORKING OUT CONSISTANTLY FOR 1.5 YEARS AND I STARTED OUT @ 152. I NOW WEIGH 165.AND THATS W/ A CALORIC INTAKE OF 3200 A DAY. MY MATABOLISM IS REDICULOUSLY FAST, I CANT SEEM TO KEEP IT ON.
    AND YOUR CAPS ARE LOCKED!!

Thread Information