ry_casper is offline New Member

Help on correct cycle

I just purchased 200 dbol tabs (10mg/tab) made by British Dragon, Clomid (50mg/tab), Nolvadex (20mg/tab) and Cytomel T-3 (25mg/tab). This will be the first time I've done a cycle that includes anything other than the dbol itself. Does anyone have any advice as to how to stack the other 3 on top of the dbol for optimal results? I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You really need to research before you go any further.That's the only advice you'll get from me.

~Pinnacle~

ry_casper is offline New Member
    I did check a bunch of sites out, but couldn't find anything/anyone that seemed legit (it was all opinions from people whom haven't tried anything close). If anyone has done something similiar to this or knows someone who has I'd appreciate your knowledge.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by ry_casper
    I did check a bunch of sites out, but couldn't find anything/anyone that seemed legit (it was all opinions from people whom haven't tried anything close). If anyone has done something similiar to this or knows someone who has I'd appreciate your knowledge.
    Why haven't they tried it?Because it's out and out ridiculous that's why.I doubt anyone here would run a cycle like that either.

~Pinnacle~

msu16366 is offline Member
    You need to use testestrone as a base. As for the clomid that starts when you are all done with your cycle. The d bol you only take the first 4 weeks. Hooker had a good read for newbie cycles. You should follow one of his protocol. Just search newbie cycle and it will all be mapped out for you.

MASTERDBOL is offline Senior Member
    bro...check out the novice cycle in the steroid profiles. that will tell you everything you need to know about a first cycle.

Thread Information