BIG PAPPA PUMP is offline Junior Member

Exclamation update from drug test from parents & doc!

ok bout a month ago i told ya guys bout how my parents & doc gave me a blood test for steroids without me knowing telling me its a regular blood test i needed & we all know i failed & without my persmission bla bla bla... ok but now today i got the final laugh because the $189 bill came today in the mail for them to pay in 10 days!!! the insurance company wouldn't cover it cuz it was a mandatory thing i needed!! so i havent stoped laughen @ them since 10:00 this morn !!! wow i'm loving life rite now!

vein-x is offline Associate Member
    Maybe I missed the first thread but, how old are you?

Either way, I guess that's still a "win" for you

20... the way it happend was that they set it up while i was goin to get my physical for college & they just told me i needed it cuz i hadnt had 1 in a while

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    ok bout a month ago i told ya guys bout how my parents & doc gave me a blood test for steroids without me knowing telling me its a regular blood test i needed & we all know i failed & without my persmission bla bla bla... ok but now today i got the final laugh because the $189 bill came today in the mail for them to pay in 10 days!!! the insurance company wouldn't cover it cuz it was a mandatory thing i needed!! so i havent stoped laughen @ them since 10:00 this morn !!! wow i'm loving life rite now!
    That your parents had to pay the bill?

If you live under their roof, you must follow their rules. You want to juice without any probs? Move out.

yea they had to pay the bill the insurance & the bill was in my father's name... i did stop juicen but not cuz of them cuz my cycle ended! but i'm done now i'll prolly do another cycle in about 3 years i'm big enough where i'm more than happy now i just take my no-explode & creatine now then competing in bodybuilding in march

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    That your parents had to pay the bill?

If you live under their roof, you must follow their rules. You want to juice without any probs? Move out.
    right on!!!!

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG PAPPA PUMP
    yea they had to pay the bill the insurance & the bill was in my father's name... i did stop juicen but not cuz of them cuz my cycle ended! but i'm done now i'll prolly do another cycle in about 3 years i'm big enough where i'm more than happy now i just take my no-explode & creatine now then competing in bodybuilding in march
    Good choice bro. No need to juice at your age. You get high levels of test and GH for free. Just PCT properly and you'll be good on creatine, BCAAs, whey. Creatine pulls water into the muscles very similiar to the way test works. I wish I could do creatine but it gives me splitting headaches and I bloat horrible. Creatine is great stuff.

Thread Information