groundbound561 is offline Junior Member

Im a newbie....how do i keep my gains?

I'm 18 and i just finished my first cycle of dbol ...i gained about 40 lbs...from 160 to 200. I've lost about 25 lbs. back down to 175 since i got off.I have like a 245 benchpress. I still a good bit of fat on me...probably 20 or so lbs. I need some help with a new cutting cycle and some other advice. I was thinking maybe Stanabol tabs 30 mg a day with 150 mg a week of Primobol and cytomel as a fat burner. Any thoughts or any diet information?I need all the help i can get guys. Oh yea and mayber suggestions on cutting workouts.

SoulCard is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundbound561
    I'm 18 and i just finished my first cycle of dbol...i gained about 40 lbs...from 160 to 200. I've lost about 25 lbs. back down to 175 since i got off.I have like a 245 benchpress. I still a good bit of fat on me...probably 20 or so lbs. I need some help with a new cutting cycle and some other advice. I was thinking maybe Stanabol tabs 30 mg a day with 150 mg a week of Primobol and cytomel as a fat burner. Any thoughts or any diet information?I need all the help i can get guys. Oh yea and mayber suggestions on cutting workouts.
    on a dbol only cycle without pct(which you did not mention) you will probabllly lose almost all of your gains (most of whatyou gained was water anyway)...if you want a good cutting cycle heres what i suggest...flush those pills down the shitter since you are only 18 and get your diet and cardio routine in check...that should do it!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulCard
    on a dbol only cycle without pct(which you did not mention) you will probabllly lose almost all of your gains (most of whatyou gained was water anyway)...if you want a good cutting cycle heres what i suggest...flush those pills down the shitter since you are only 18 and get your diet and cardio routine in check...that should do it!
    Good advice

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    You'll get NO advice from me.You're far too young to be fooling with anabolics.Research what they can/will do to you at your age!!

~Pinnacle~

Grudge Keeper is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groundbound561
    I'm 18 and i just finished my first cycle of dbol...i gained about 40 lbs...from 160 to 200. I've lost about 25 lbs. back down to 175 since i got off.I have like a 245 benchpress. I still a good bit of fat on me...probably 20 or so lbs. I need some help with a new cutting cycle and some other advice. I was thinking maybe Stanabol tabs 30 mg a day with 150 mg a week of Primobol and cytomel as a fat burner. Any thoughts or any diet information?I need all the help i can get guys. Oh yea and mayber suggestions on cutting workouts.
    I have too agree you should stay away from juice for now,hell I never touched the stuff untill I was benching double bodyweight.Its amazing what a good diet can do for producing results!

TCEL300 is offline Member
    18 is young for aas...also a dbol only cycle is a very poor cycle...u put on a lot of weight but u will lose most of it....and no pct?..thats how u keep your gains...read up and make a more educated decision next time

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    The dbol only cycle in a young guy rears it's ugly head once again......

Arghhhhhhhhhh....... Did you PCT? Doesn't sound like it..... Your body is a estrogen factory right now. A lot of water from the dbol only mistake and you picked up fat cells from the high amount of estrogen you sport now. Do you have gyno?

Thread Information