Thread: winstrol depot

winstrol depot

ne one ever use injectable winstrol ? sides, gains. lets hear it all. personal expierence only.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by GetHugeDieTrying
    ne one ever use injectable winstrol ?Yes sides just some achy joints and thats all, gains Got stronger and helped tighten me up a bit. lets hear it all Am going to run it again at the end of my cutter. I'll post my clyce very soon to take a look at. personal expierence only.

-Jay

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    Hairloss was the most problematic side for me. Due to that I will never use again...

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    -Jay
    thx jay

Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    Hairloss was the most problematic side for me. Due to that I will never use again...
    ouch! sorry to hear. hairloss eh.. are you prone to that in your family? moms dad lose his hair? Thx for input.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Shots can be painful compounded by the fact that daily injections are needed. Winstrol (depot or tablet) really hurts my joints and only gives slight bodyweight and strength increases. The joint pain is too much for powerlifting, so I dont use anymore. Also, its bad about fvcking up cholesterol and liver values.

I could be prone but I have been cycling between 7-8 years now and my hair was good tell I did Winny last spring. Hell it could of been stress or some other factor but it didnt start tell directly after the Winstrol .... Again it comes down to it might effect me that way but not you. I know many of people who have took more winstrol than me and been fine... I guess it come back to the individual...

well would you guys reccomend anavar i can get fo same price really cheap. would var be a better hardnener? thx.

testSO916 is offline Junior Member
    about the hair loss....your not going to lose hair unless your bound to lose it before starting winny...all it does is speed up losing your hair if your supposed to lose it...so if ur not supposed to lose your hair before you start then your fine...but if you are supposed to lose it then uwill lose it faster than usual...it usualy has to do with how your genetics are with other family members and if they lost there hair.

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by heckler45_2000
    has your hair recoverd since then??? or are you still with a kiiled hair line forever?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky IV
    has your hair recoverd since then??? or are you still with a kiiled hair line forever?
    It really wasnt the hairline more just the thinning... I dont think its recovered yet hopefully it will in the next year...

Thread Information