Liftnainez is offline Banned

Test= Acne.. The TRUTH

Sup Fellas.. I was about to start my Test E/ Tbol Cycle until I started reading and hearing from everybody that ACNE will FOR SURE get crazy on cycle b/c of the test. I was expecting some acne, but if its almost 100% sure that I will break out very bad I am defintely thinking about dropping the test.. Is this true? Anybody taken test and didnt really notice bad acne? I am more worried about face acne but still dont want bacne or acne on shoulders. I know everyone says B5 and dawn will help take it away but I still dont want to expeirience THE CRAZY ACNE i have been hearing about..

Anybody expirience no acne or had something that really helped keep it away ( not accutane or a pres med) ??

listen i am a person very proun for acne as a teen i had mild to sever face acne ! i cycled test e and test p and test sustinol!! the worst that gave me acne was sustinol! test e gave me acne during the pct i got mostly back acne and shoulders but notthing great!!! but i showered 3 times daily and i washed my skin with hifac a special formala for acne!!!!! i took 5 mg vitamine b5 i took vitamine a and took a multi vitamine! and if the acne got bad i buy retin a and apply it twice daily and within 6-8 wks i will be ok again!!

and sry i forgot to tel you i took tetriclyin anti biaotics twice dialy!!!!

thanks for the response.. Ive been hearing alot about Vit B5.. any good online stores have this for cheap? Wheer did you purchase yours from?

i go to a local pharmacy they all have!!!!!! always wash your skin! if you want as well take proscar 1mg dialy its an anti dht it stops dht convers and the sebacous gland will not grow and the acne will be much less and at the same time you will save your hair aswell!!!!!! but never take proscar with deca , take it only with test!!

Thanks for your comments bro.. I am defintely going to pick up some B5..
    Anybody else have any expieriences?

THE PUMP is offline Member
    ive never had acne but with test it flares up, try washing with dawn dish washing detergant on effected areas helps clean the greasey skin wihch is caused by the test.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftnainez
    Sup Fellas.. I was about to start my Test E/ Tbol Cycle until I started reading and hearing from everybody that ACNE will FOR SURE get crazy on cycle b/c of the test. I was expecting some acne, but if its almost 100% sure that I will break out very bad I am defintely thinking about dropping the test.. Is this true? Anybody taken test and didnt really notice bad acne? I am more worried about face acne but still dont want bacne or acne on shoulders. I know everyone says B5 and dawn will help take it away but I still dont want to expeirience THE CRAZY ACNE i have been hearing about..
    I dont see any point in dropping the test...The acne is caused from shifting hormone levels, not just from one substance. As long as you have a good regimen for treating your skin while on cycle and post cycle, I dont see it being a huge problem. If you're prone to it you may experience it a little more severe than others, if not, it may be mild. No one can say for sure as with all things it affects everyone differently.The decision really comes down to a personal choice of wether or not, 20 or so pounds, is worth a few months of acne.

flyhalf is offline Associate Member
    ive never had a problem with acne in my life. i have a bit right now but it is definitly worth the results im getting on the test. most of my acne is on my back, and i have had i zit on my face in the last 9 weeks. the acne im getting is not to bad at all, i have no problem taking off my shirt in public. my friend on the other hand has huge looking boils on his back. i started tanning a week ago and it is already starting to clear up. dude take the test its worth it.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    i usually run 15 week cycles and it usuall flares up about week 10 or so and stays for 6-8 weeks but as flyhalf said test+acne= worth the gains for me anyway

what you guys are saying makes sense.. Im almost sure I will include the test, just hope the acne doesnt get to wild.. I dont mind a few zits on my back, but i dont want to have a good body and then cant take off my shirt.. doesnt make sense to me.. I guess I will wait and see

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    listen i am a person very proun for acne as a teen i had mild to sever face acne ! i cycled test e and test p and test sustinol!! the worst that gave me acne was sustinol! test e gave me acne during the pct i got mostly back acne and shoulders but notthing great!!! but i showered 3 times daily and i washed my skin with hifac a special formala for acne!!!!! i took 5 mg vitamine b5 i took vitamine a and took a multi vitamine! and if the acne got bad i buy retin a and apply it twice daily and within 6-8 wks i will be ok again!!
    first off, dont listen to this guy. He just turned 18, done 4 bad cycles so no wonder he has terrible acne b/c he is still in puberty. He doesnt listen either. He also doesnt believe he can grow without the help of steroids , but thats another subject

Anyway, everybody reacts differently to steroid in regards to acne. I ran 750mg of test last cycle along w/ 75mg tren every day and I got no acne at all. In fact I have never gotten any acne while on cycle. I had bad acne as a teenager too. I do tend to get a little bit of acne during PCT, but nothing terrible. Just make sure you keep your skin clean. Just remember everybody is different.

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    best place to get Vit B5 is the Vitamin Shoppe

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    first off, dont listen to this guy. He just turned 18, done 4 bad cycles so no wonder he has terrible acne b/c he is still in puberty. He doesnt listen either. He also doesnt believe he can grow without the help of steroids , but thats another subject

Anyway, everybody reacts differently to steroid in regards to acne. I ran 750mg of test last cycle along w/ 75mg tren every day and I got no acne at all. In fact I have never gotten any acne while on cycle. I had bad acne as a teenager too. I do tend to get a little bit of acne during PCT, but nothing terrible. Just make sure you keep your skin clean. Just remember everybody is different.
    LOL I didnt know he was 18.. Thanks for your response bro.. Yea I am going to give it a try. I never had bad acne and have always been a very clean person all around, so hopefully all will go well..

needle is offline Senior Member
    Acne is all on the person!!! Ive never had acne, not even during highschool!!! Never on cycle either!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    from the courses ive done with test, ive never had acne at all. afew tiny red bumps on my back and shoulders, but they looked like nothing more than heat spots at the worst. they cleared up in no time too, and i never did anything or took anything to prevent or cure it, just keep myself clean lol. everyones different, i have a mate whos back looks like its badly burned, real nasty spots and boils on his shoulders

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thegodfather
    I dont see any point in dropping the test...The acne is caused from shifting hormone levels, not just from one substance. As long as you have a good regimen for treating your skin while on cycle and post cycle, I dont see it being a huge problem. If you're prone to it you may experience it a little more severe than others, if not, it may be mild. No one can say for sure as with all things it affects everyone differently.The decision really comes down to a personal choice of wether or not, 20 or so pounds, is worth a few months of acne.

sure....................lol.......................

Just clean your face ! ......lol.............ROFLMGDMFAO.......

try avodart is a
    5-alpha reductase (5-AR) inhibitor that blocks both Type I and Type II enzymes.

type II-skin (acne)

if you are prone,

with test
    you get.

............................... in verse....................lol...............

Sauced is offline Banned
    Never got much acne from Test, but tren kicked my ass like nothing I could have imagined.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have taken a gram of test and 680mg of tren e... did not get acne until I dropped the tren... First time ever getting alot of acne on shoulders. Every other cycle has only been the one big one here or there... In retrospect the acne started as tren levels were waining...

Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814

listen no 1 i dont have horrible acne my face is 100% clear i just have light on my back and shoulder few small one! no 2 my cycles were all good i just made them a bit short!!!! no 3 i listen yo you guys i have not cycled a long time and i have a great diet and train hard and still make small gains nuterall! when i was 14-16 i had mild to sever face acne and i now every thing about acne i think i now about acne much more then you now!!!!

i guess it all comes down to the person..

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    Yea i think test cured my freakin mild acne problem...Only thing i got was a little bumps here and there on my shoulders after cycle.... the rest of it vanished, and still hasn't came back.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    I get some acne in summer (when the temperature goes above 65) even if I'm not on cycle but it gets worse when I'm running test. I used B5 but didn't help much. I got Acne wash from CVS and it was helpful.

This thread is very informative and has few links about places where you can get B5:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...d.php?t=105274

thanks bros..

ALEX 2 that isnt you in your AVATAR is it?

fanatic is offline Member
    Tanning "dry", no lotion, in the broken areas helps clear up moderate acne.

i guess it all comes down to the person..

correct.
    if you are prone.....well......

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I dont get it, some people can run low doses and break out bad.....watch pumping iron though and not one of those boys have any acne at all.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    ALEX 2 that isnt you in your AVATAR is it?
    I'll answer your question in the Member's Pictures Forum once I get some good tan, hopefully soon!

Thread Information