flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

why don't taper off test???

everyone says not to taper off test right? they may be right most of the time, but i had a case of gyno while on 1400 mg test per wk so i started taking letro because nolva @100mg/day and 2mg l-dex didnt seem to work. anyways i started the letro at 2.5 and now tapered down to 1mg/day. during that time i tapered down the test to 700mg/wk so i wouldn't be holding any water at all(i still hold a little on prop if the dose is high)

ok now everyone says that letro has a rebound effect wich i believe to be true for the most part because as i was lowering the dose of letro my nips started itching again. then it hit me!

maybe its not a rebound effect, and i know people say not to pyramid your cycles, because of more sides like "gyno" but i figure hey if i lower the test dose down to say 200-400mg/wk (low enough so sides won't come into play) while keeping the letro the same,then it would prevent gyno. then after a few weeks at the low dose of test i slowly taper off the letro then start pct.

so far i'm in the 2nd week of dropping the test prop dose, and first week of lowering the letro, and so far no sides! i'll keep u guys updated if u would like

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    hmmmmmmmmmm...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    ya, I would like to hear the outcome.
    interesting thought

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Well bro..when I run high dose test cycles.I myself taper my dose down as well.I personally think it's a rather smart idea to do that.I'm certainly not gonna drop from 250 mgs Prop ED down to nothing at all.Doctors taper patients on drugs all the time,because it's a safe measure to take.Just because it's not fashionable to taper off test these days,doesn't by any means mean it's the safest way.Sometimes you have to go outside the box.

~Pinnacle~

big&tall is offline Associate Member
    maybe

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Well bro..when I run high dose test cycles.I myself taper my dose down as well.I personally think it's a rather smart idea to do that.I'm certainly not gonna drop from 250 mgs Prop ED down to nothing at all.Doctors taper patients on drugs all the time,because it's a safe measure to take.Just because it's not fashionable to taper off test these days,doesn't by any means mean it's the safest way.Sometimes you have to go outside the box.

~Pinnacle~

as long as u have something to combat the sides i really don't see a problem with it

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Depends on the halflife of the drug I am taking. Longer esters I do not worry about it. But like Pinn said, with prop, tren , or winny I will usually taper a bit.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Depends on the halflife of the drug I am taking. Longer esters I do not worry about it. But like Pinn said, with prop, tren, or winny I will usually taper a bit.
    True..longer easters I don't sweat either.But with fast acting gear at high doses I taper down the scale.I'm never in a hurry to come off anyway...lol..

~Pinnacle~

Drummerboy is offline Anabolic Member
    im wondering if there is any real benefit...

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Tapering from very high doses is prolly not a bad idea at all, I think most of the advice around here is geared toward lower dosed cycles and less experienced users. I would think that this would get your time between last inject and pct more in line.

Thread Information