G-13 is offline Member

quick vein question, injection

I think i went through a vein, i aspirated and was cool but when i pulled the needle out, real dark blood came out. It was quite a bit, is this what happens when you go through a vein. Also i felt pretty bad for about 20 min real feint,like some of the juice migh have got mixed in there somehow..has anyone had this happen.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    your fine dude - those things close up quicker then you can blink....actually not that quick but u get the point. when u aspirated there was no dark blood then right?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-13
    I think i went through a vein, i aspirated and was cool but when i pulled the needle out, real dark blood came out. It was quite a bit, is this what happens when you go through a vein. Also i felt pretty bad for about 20 min real feint,like some of the juice migh have got mixed in there somehow..has anyone had this happen.
    your fine. if there is no blood during aspiration your ok.
    you just put the needel through. no big deal

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    yup i agree went right through. dont worry bout "the juice mixing into the veing, the whole point of the bleeding is to push everything out. so the odds of it getting into the vein are slim.
    you'll be fine

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    your fine dude - those things close up quicker then you can blink....actually not that quick but u get the point. when u aspirated there was no dark blood then right?
    there was no blood when i pulled back, just bubbles...i think i just went through one when i inserted the needle....yea it freaked me out..im doin ed injects so i guess this is bound to happen.

thanks for all the replies, i feel better now...a little reassurance from the bro's is a great feeling...

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Happened to me before as well, no biggie.

Thread Information