needmosize! is offline New Member

Decca & Trenbolon

I have a 10ml bottle 300mg and I wanted to know if it would be wise to mix it Trenbolon. I have the opportunity to purchase a 100mg or a 75mg bottle. I wanted to know which one I should buy. Also , should the Trenbolon be injected every other day? I've heard it can be done: Monday, 50mg and then on Friday another 50mg, would this also work? I've also heard it can be done alone. How should I approach this opportunity?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Give us more background man. What cycle is this for you. Stats, trainign exp. And what ester is the tren ?

yes, the cycle is for me. I weight 205-210lbs and my height is 5'7 I've done decca before and other things but this time I wanted it to mix. I have no idea what kind of tren this this is. I guess I would need to know what brand this thing is. What I did wanted to know is, can I mix these things together. I train very hard and I'm very strong for my size. I train 5 days out of a week. what else should I know.

Irishguy22 is offline Junior Member
    Are you talking about mixing Tren and Deca ? If so thats not a good idea tren and deca both shut your things down hardcore in my opinon i think stick to one or the other but not both

Rocky IV is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmosize!
    I have a 10ml bottle 300mg and I wanted to know if it would be wise to mix it Trenbolon. I have the opportunity to purchase a 100mg or a 75mg bottle. I wanted to know which one I should buy. Also , should the Trenbolon be injected every other day? I've heard it can be done: Monday, 50mg and then on Friday another 50mg, would this also work? I've also heard it can be done alone. How should I approach this opportunity?
    I hope you go a gigantic bottle of test hidden somwhere there becuase with those two your asking for trouble. as far as 50mg 5 days apart would not work if its acetate neads to be shot eod, or some rarley do every 2nd or 3rd day at the most. if you have enenthate or parablolin or even the tri tren that could work but you would need to bump it up in mg a little..And even try to run the test as high as those 2 compounds together of your really going to do this just to stay safe

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    you are new here and as such as C-bino asked give us some info about yourself...
    height
    training exp
    cycle history..if any..

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by booz
    you are new here and as such as C-bino asked give us some info about yourself...
    height
    training exp
    cycle history..if any..

Hey, I weight 210 lbs, my height is 5,7 and I workout everyday. I've done test before no more than 300mg a week. I've also done decca but once again, never more than 300mg a week. Actually, the most decca I've ever done is 200mg a week. I've also heard to do the decca first then the trenbolon. do you think that would be better?

I've delt with decca a couple of times before but never trenbolon. should I take the trenbolon alone? The thing is, everytime I've done test i blow up like a blow fish. I watch the salt and I stay away from creatine so I don't knoe why I blow up so much. give me responses.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    deca and tren should never be run without test. Im so sick of hearing they dont want to take test b/c they blow up. Well you either blow up b/c youre trying to bulk or you dont know how to supress your estrogen and bloat! All you need is an anti estrogen to reduce the bloat. Do some research and you'll see why deca and tren shouldnt be run without test.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    i would find out what ester of tren you have, then we can start giving suggestions on how do dose/run it. do you have a PCT lined up?

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member

Deca & Tren alone, bad combo. You might want to add Test to it..........

Stackertoo is offline Member
    Buy them both!
    Use Deca with Test for the first cycle and Tren and Test after a layoff!

joshr is offline Associate Member
    ive accually done that taken deca and tren ace together u should really uine test though if you have tren ace u would need to take 50-75mg ed find the ester and im sure people could be more help

trulbfan3 is offline Member
    what you should do is put down the needles for a little while and spend plenty of time reading threads and learn about the compounds your taking before you take them. because if you had done this you would know not to take tren and deca together by themselves because you will be shut down realy hard and your dick will hate you...or will you hate your dick?...prob both. also by taking both at the same time you increase your chances of getiing progestorone gyno. which is not good. not trying to flame you or anything bro just trying to help you not f**k up yourself, because thats the last thing you would want.

Quote Originally Posted by trulbfan3
    what you should do is put down the needles for a little while and spend plenty of time reading threads and learn about the compounds your taking before you take them. because if you had done this you would know not to take tren and deca together by themselves because you will be shut down realy hard and your dick will hate you...or will you hate your dick?...prob both. also by taking both at the same time you increase your chances of getiing progestorone gyno. which is not good. not trying to flame you or anything bro just trying to help you not f**k up yourself, because thats the last thing you would want.
    Obviously I'm not taking anything until I continue further research. I haven't started anything. I've been around for a while and done several things in the past and they have worked well. It's just that now I've been seeing great results with this thing called trenbolon. It took me several months the first time I shot up. All that time I did research on my body and then more research on the chemicals I was going to introduce in to my body. I know better than that. However, like I said before. I'm now doing research on this drug called trenbolon.

Also, I really appreciate all the help and answers I receive. Thanks guys!

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Obviously I'm not taking anything until I continue further research. I haven't started anything. I've been around for a while and done several things in the past and they have worked well. It's just that now I've been seeing great results with this thing called trenbolon. It took me several months the first time I shot up. All that time I did research on my body and then more research on the chemicals I was going to introduce in to my body. I know better than that. However, like I said before. I'm now doing research on this drug called trenbolon.

Test & Tren , a great combo....................

boxingbean is offline Senior Member
    Trenbolone ...great....very good with Test...personally i used with decca and got great lasting results...huge strength increase great muscle definition. suffer from a slight case of gyno since youngster so never wanted to get into a test stack..
    Trenabol Depot and Deca -Durabolin is the cycle i used... continued use of t depot after deca...great results. also... concentrate on supplements (whey of course with anything) and trying out Tri-Trenabol pretty soon wanted to experiment with t depot first as givin in a steroid bible...any INFO ON THIS GEAR????? 3 blends...any use insight?

albert is offline New Member

Tri Tren

Im going to add TRI TREN to the end of my currant cycle and was also wondering if it can be injected every 3rd day @ 1oo mgs as the longesr ester is e.

Tri ??? cant wati to try that ish. i was on tren depot and i notice a slight wastin of waht i gained, so i increased the dosage.. 2ccs each mon and thurs and BOOM wow...
    n that was just alone.....i started w/ deca , and mixed in tren, then tren alone, and increased dose...wow....off for 3 months and no loss of gains...thinkin of gettin tri trenabol w/ mastabol...man at my gym currently a drill sargeant and he on a 4 yr break and on that ...and GOOD lord thats what im talkin about

but i enjoyed deca /tren ...thought it was a great combo that sticks with me on off cycles....heard test and tren was great but it shrunk quicker then my lil homie lookin at a transvestite!

and as far as sex drive...well i must be HIGH in that..cuz i think my gf would notice if i wasnt performing right, shed know sumthing was up..but no problems with that....

Thread Information