Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    paintball4ever85 is offline Junior Member

Arrow Any1 taken JUST Anavar, results?

I was just wanting to see if any1 has taken just anavar and if so ur results from it. Also wut did u use for pct afterwards, clomid or nolva? I plan on taking var' 70-80mg/ed for 10 weeks. Then going on to a pct for about 4 weeks with either clomid or nolva. (ur opinion is what i want) Responses would be great

playboy2005 is offline Junior Member
    i am as well interested in this question? so Bump

BUMP I am wanting to know bcuz that is what i plan on taking, and i want to order my pct pretty soon. thanks a bunch.

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    I took 40mg/ed for 4 weeks and was pleased with the results. Strength went up quite a bit on my major lifts (cleans, bench, squats and deads) and I was noticeably leaner and more vascular. For PCT I ran Clomid at 50mg/ed for 2 weeks.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Anyone who says you won't get results is lying.... it's just you won't get the results of someone running a full on cycle! why don't you want to mix and match your hormones bro?

Get some test up in that mix and feel the power of vars true potential........just my opinion

I'll be running 'var because im looking for lowering my times in track, so i didn't think test would be the best for what im looking for. and sprinterone you only took 40mg/ed and on top of that for only 4 weeks and had nice results??? Everyone told me that if i took under 60mg and didn't run the cycle more than 8 weeks it would be worthless. i hope your right sprinter cuz that would save me lots of money

I am right. I took it and that is the results I had. Will you have the same results? No way to tell. I don't think running it with test would be bad, especially if you used prop to keep the bloating down.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. 60mg for 8 weeks.. clean diet.. fore arms, shoulders, legs.. every thing was ripped..

drink lots of water..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by paintball4ever85
    I'll be running 'var because im looking for lowering my times in track, so i didn't think test would be the best for what im looking for. and sprinterone you only took 40mg/ed and on top of that for only 4 weeks and had nice results??? Everyone told me that if i took under 60mg and didn't run the cycle more than 8 weeks it would be worthless. i hope your right sprinter cuz that would save me lots of money
    I don't think you should do it at under 50mg/day.. Var isn't very strong bro so don't be cheap and do 60mg/day.... don't waste your time!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I was thinking on doing this to lean up a little before a test / deca cycle and then stop the var and go on with my normal cycle. I dont want to blow up so much this time. Any thoughts on this? How does var alone affect your natural test levels? I know it doesnt shut you down much but will the boys still shrink up some?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    var will mess with your hpta a bit but its nothing like running an all out cycle.

K so im thinking more of 60mg/ed and running for 9 weeks. Damn so thats gonna be about $350 plus clomid, so clomid worked fine for you sprinterone? And i really don't want to get into the injectables just yet and this will prob be my only roid for a long time. If ya read my pro im 19, good diet(7 healthy meals a day) training for 4 years, and a workout i like a lot, and this will be for decreasing track times for this spring. thats why i chose 'var (more mild than the rest) but input on that would be great.Oh off topic but sprinterone have u ever done winny, if so how did that affect ur sprints? like say 400m? cuz some1 had told me that would be good but i figured with the dry joints it prob wouldn't be the best for runners.

Ya, Clomid worked fine for me but I really wasn't shut down too badly after that short cycle.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Not going to do much, but if you keep the dose high you should gain strength, increase vascularity, and loose fat. It is going to be expensive at the high dose (80mg) but otherwise you will be wasting your time if not in a stack with test.

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    You will need to run proviron in there to keep your sex drive up, anavar alone that high-a-dose will USUALY make someone lethargic/no sex drive. But if you put proviron in there you will feel a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by james21
    You will need to run proviron in there to keep your sex drive up, anavar alone that high-a-dose will USUALY make someone lethargic/no sex drive. But if you put proviron in there you will feel a little better.
    Ya, that is one thing I should also mention. My sex drive was non-existent the last week or so.

would u recommend me taking test with it then? like test to start off? and should i run proviron throughout the whole cycle? (it won't hinder my gains right?)

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    The results are not worth the money you spend IMO.

goose is offline Banned
    My mate did 100mg for 4 months gained 14 pounds, 2 months on,still has his gains!!!

goose4...

spambell is offline New Member
    When I first started i didnt know any better but I only got 4 weeks worth at 30mg a day and I loved it. I gained 14 lbs and 30lbs to my bench. I was very impressed. I think I droped around 1 or 2 % body fat also. Now if I were to take it again I would double the amount for say 6-8 weeks.

Matrix do you have any previous exp with anavar or just from wut u heard, why isnt it worth the money in iyo? boy do i wish i could pm. and goose at 100mg for 15-16 weeks would end up being just about $900-1000 RIGHT? sprinter did you see the part about me asking about winny? u ever try it? would that have a negative effect on running? thanks every1 for all the help i really do appreciate it. keep up the posting people

goose is offline Banned
    Matrix do you have any previous exp with anavar or just from wut u heard, why isnt it worth the money in iyo? boy do i wish i could pm. and goose at 100mg for 15-16 weeks would end up being just about $900-1000 RIGHT? sprinter did you see the part about me asking about winny? u ever try it? would that have a negative effect on running? thanks every1 for all the help i really do appreciate it. keep up the posting people

yes very expensive,but well worth it,read the hooker profile on var, var is worth it but you must go all the way.

goose...

yankbob is offline New Member
    Guys, can var if used at good doses help you gain a good amount of lean muscle mass over time, since it makes you stronger and vascular I figure you can still put on some lean mass you want with it?

thx,

Yankbob

Never tried winny but I have heard it dries out your joints really bad, not good for a sprinter. According to the book Speed Trap Francis' athletes used it for about 10 days then quit using it for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by yankbob
    Guys, can var if used at good doses help you gain a good amount of lean muscle mass over time, since it makes you stronger and vascular I figure you can still put on some lean mass you want with it?

thx,

Yankbob
    You will definitely increase lean mass since var has been proven to reduce fat. Therefore, assuming you don't lose muscle (which seems highly unlikely) you will increase lean mass.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

anavar and primo

Anavar and Primo are a great stack if you want to get super sliced and strong, I did 800mg Primo and 60mg Var per day for about 5 weeks and got more sliced than ever. No need for Clomid, because Clomid is an anti-estrogen that stimulates LH and FSH via the estrogen receptor. Really no need for any PCT but if you really want to you could use some HCG for a week. This stack will get you sliced, the Primo loses all water and the Var makes you strong as hell. I used BD for both products. A bit of pain with the Primo shots, but I think it was because I got 21 gauge pins(1/12 inches), just to get it DEEP into the muscle but it did work well. Just my experience on this light cutting stack.

Thanks sprinterone and stayhungry for the helpful info. I've finally decided on what i want my cycle to be. It will be a small one note you. I plan on taking tbol then var. not sure how long yet, probaly tbol 1-6, var-6-11. what would u recommend taking on the mg/ed for theses since there together?

Thanks sprinterone and stayhungry for the helpful info. I've finally decided on what i want my cycle to be. It will be a small one note you. I plan on taking tbol then var. not sure how long yet, probaly tbol 1-6, var-6-11. what would u recommend taking on the mg/ed for theses since there together?
    Tbol is a awesome substance, use it at like 40-60mg/day 1-6, then var at 50mg/day with some proviron , or you should consider using them together.

OT and var together that is

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spambell
    When I first started i didnt know any better but I only got 4 weeks worth at 30mg a day and I loved it. I gained 14 lbs and 30lbs to my bench. I was very impressed. I think I droped around 1 or 2 % body fat also. Now if I were to take it again I would double the amount for say 6-8 weeks.
    Sorry but gotta raise the flag on this one

I loved OT and am thinking about trying them both at the same time, like 60mg OT ed and 6omg var ed, but thought this might be way too rough on the liver even with milk thisle...any thoughts? not a thread jack this might work for you too!

Quote Originally Posted by Tedbear981
    I loved OT and am thinking about trying them both at the same time, like 60mg OT ed and 6omg var ed, but thought this might be way too rough on the liver even with milk thisle...any thoughts? not a thread jack this might work for you too!
    Depends on how long you plan on running them together

Also you shuold probably do OT 50-60mg's and var at 40 ish, or even 30ish

hmmm 6 weeks?

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I am talking from personal experience. Its far too expensive for the results i experienced. What are you looking for in terms of results?

so would some1 give me a suggested cycle? Im looking for some lean mass and more vascularity. Also to decrease my track times. I plan on taking the tbol to get some weight on and then the var to get it to more lean mass and vascularity. This sound ok?

bump

yankbob is offline New Member
    bump

soo2bhuge is offline Senior Member
    if u're interested in that cycle...read the following....http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...light=tbol+var

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information