oc pitbull is offline Member

PLEASE READ PLEASE: i need input!

winny only cycle i know terribel i use to be 185, but io havent ifted in about two months and i have been dealing with some leagal problems and facing jail time, (possesion with intent to sell narcotics) cought with a pound of mushrooms, so i have lost soem weight stres not lifting being an idiot. I may be goign to jail so i need to put on soem more wieght. I cant be to big cause i cant look liek i am a threat to anyone in jail, and i cant be to small so i am thinking a good wieght for me i am 5-7 is about 165 7% bf. I want to look strong but not liek a juice monkey and not leik iam out to hurt anyone just fit. I think i am about 155, 157 and i feel leik shit caus ei havent liften in ahwile and been drinkning a lot and i am really depressed. so i have uuntil decemebr 28 basically to become a machine. I am thiknig winny only becuase with any test i will hit 185 no problem. i am not to concerend about my libido, i dotn need oen in jail. so i now all of you guys are goign to say take test prop or soem type of test but i will blow up, for my sake what should i do. I already have to un touched things on winnny 50mgs, 20cc's each. PLEASE HELP ME OUT, and oen question, HOW MUCH WILL MY MUSCLE MEMORY HELP ME? WILL THE WINNY HELP MY BRING BACK SOME MUSCLE, i am very exp. with supplemtns i know the dieting that needs to take place worked at max muscle for one year. THANKS BROTHERS!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    i dont know where to begin here....actually i do - i wish i would of been the one to take all those shrooms off your hands. sorry to hear about that. as for the rest of the thread i think that something is wrong with your keyboard.

ya bro, a.d.d., i am sory about that i a, a fucken idiot for even having those things, i use to be a different person, i just answered the wrong phone call and made the wrong desciosion. I have been straight for two years(out of drug rehab) and love the weights. dont hate!

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    no hating at all dude....trust me- - - been there done that and i feel your pain.

winny and test e will do you just fine

snowman is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i dont know where to begin here....actually i do - i wish i would of been the one to take all those shrooms off your hands. sorry to hear about that. as for the rest of the thread i think that something is wrong with your keyboard.

i just dont want to get pufy, low doses of test? what about prop?

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    bro... your not a threat to anyone no matter how big you get and don't sweat having a little size... if your a little bigger than you want don't worry your going to loose most of it without PCT anyways... my advice is get as big as possible if that is really a concern and then try to keep some of what you get while your in jail by working out however you can... WINNY only is going to get you limited returns... very little size but harden you up while your leaning out... i say take anything you can get your hands on... you have little time bro.. anyways good luck! (take a few handfulls of Clomid and stick em where the sun don't shine so you can keep some of what you get!)

limitied gains liek 5-8 pounds?

i know you don't want to draw too much attention but at your height I would say you'll be fine.. if anybody wants to challenge you it will be when you first get there and you'll have some hormones on your side for a bit... (take a few grams of test before you go in!).. just put the size on! if you don't you WILL regret it..

k anyone else?

And to answer your question winstrol will give you what your looking for... a few lbs lbm with good diet and a hard vascular look if you are at single bf digits.... good luck to ya!

thanks man!

??????????

Jray1der is offline Associate Member
    Bro, it aint gonna matter how big you get, you may need it. Sh**t gets a little rough at times in the clink, I know trust me. So whether your 150 or 350 pounds, you will be tested, because you arent gonna be gauged on how much weight you pack on your frame, but how much your heart ways. Theres some 160 pounds dudes in the joint with 300 pound hearts Bro. Use the test with the Winny. Prop wont let you hold much water so at least whatever weight you get, it will quality muscle, especially if you eating right. Good luck Bro.

so compared to other tests prop has a lot less water retnetion?

Thread Information