Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member

just realised ive been an idiot, is it too late to change?

ive been using steroids for just over a year, in that time ive done 4 courses. the first two had no test involved, got good results, minimal sides and kept ALL my gains (except a couple of pounds of water here and there and maybe afew reps). my third course was 3 ml of sustanon per week for 8 wks, got nice results. ive been living in majorca for the last 6 months, and whilst over there was offered some juice n thort id do a course just because i could, and it was 3ml test enanthate per week with 25-50mg proviron ed for 10 weeks. im not entirely sure how i managed to be this daft, so try keep flames to a minimum, but i didnt fully understand that this amounted to 750mg test a week. im only 20, 5'7, 190lbs with relatively low bodyfat at the moment, propably around 10% or lower. my concerns are these:
    a) could it be possible to run a testosterone again in a stack, and get good results without going over 750mg per week?
    b)is this considered a high dose? especially for someone my age?

and just to add, my sex drive hasnt noticably been affected, although i have found it alittle harder to keep hard after i shoot lol, it could be psycological (sorry for the long read, just thort itd help paint a better picture so you guys could advise me better)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    20 is still a little young but if you're going to do it, nobody can stop you. I think you only need 500mgs/week at that age. I actually grew quite a bit at 22 on my first cycle: sust @ 500mgs/week. Do you do PCT after each cycle?

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    ive used HCG after all my courses, and found it helps, the last course with enanthate i used proviron throughout, HCG in the middle and will be using it again in 2 weeks. never lost more than afew pounds when i finish, and not noticed any loss of strength

Deezuhl is offline Anabolic Member
    well judging by the sus cycle you did which was around 750 mg ew you should be fine at 750 for the test cycle.

needle is offline Senior Member
    Looks like u were doing ok with what u did! Do some research !!!!

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    EXACTLY Deezuhl... You've done 750 and the sides were tolerable. As far as I've read, you're not doing bad for having had to guess at everything. I like the idea of Proviron (DHT) and Test stacked... lots of free floating test. 8 weeks is short, but that's okay, you'll get dialed in here in no time. You seem humble and ready to learn the roped. Search for the terms "cycle" & "critique" ... you'll get lots of results and start getting a feel of peoples opinions as a whole When you get your FIRST layer of questions, SEARCH for those subjects TOO! Then, when you finally get to the point where the information you seek isn't already published in a thread, ask. You can before then, but its' faster to get instant gratification with the search tool.

Good luck to you, this board is very helpful.

Thread Information