Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    sorry im gonna have to agree with swole and pinnacle why not listen to the guys who know there shit
    **** look at swolecate hes a ****ing monster if he told me to jump i would say how high hahahaha
    and pinnacle has knowledge about everything he has helped me tons of times
    why not replace the test in ur body at least with 250mg or soemthing to make sure its a good cycle it cant hurt and its safer
    test is what everything is derrived from i would never go without it
    Dude, he already said he's going to run 500mg of Test in his cycle. At least read the whole thread brother.

Natural, you asked for opinions. You have reasons to not take them, that's cool. It's your body. I'm JUST giving you my suggestion.

For now though, I'm done with this thread. Everyone's getting up-in-arms over misconstrued statements. I'm just done with it. I have nothing against Dragon or Natural - we're just not seeing eye2eye on this thread... and I have lost the "care" to analyze why.

Peace out - and good luck whatever gear/dosage you decide to run.

100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Last time you deleted your own thread you deleted about 45 minutes of my work (looking up studies, etc...) as you know. If you keep deleting threads you'll be deleting people's willingness to help you as well.
    I'm sorry bro... you know I appreciate your help so don't take it the wrong way... I get tired of my threads becoming someone elses fighting ground.. anyways I appreciated your help last time and not to be selfish but I got what I needed from it... I'll keep others in mind next time..

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    sorry im gonna have to agree with swole and pinnacle why not listen to the guys who know there shit
    **** look at swolecate hes a ****ing monster if he told me to jump i would say how high hahahaha
    and pinnacle has knowledge about everything he has helped me tons of times
    why not replace the test in ur body at least with 250mg or soemthing to make sure its a good cycle it cant hurt and its safer
    test is what everything is derrived from i would never go without it
    haha... i bet you would.... did you know if you let him f*ck you in the @ss you'll get big too??? hahaha... replacing the test isn't a bad idea when it doesn't make you go crazy... and if the average male is producing something like 9mg of Test a day naturally then that is that.. 63mg a week... I might be wrong with those numbers but not by much.. anyways... as you can see 250mg is 400% more than you have naturally occuring.. do you think that might cause a tad more aggression? anyways for my peckers sake I have decided to include test I just hope I do better this go around... more than anything I post this in hopes that someone will post (usually hooker, and he did) they have acquired to persuade me one way or the other not just .. "he's big I'll do what he does!"... that is a pretty lame way to learn bro..

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    your body naturally produces 4-7mg per day

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    your body naturally produces 4-7mg per day
    good call.. so that would mean we produce next to nothing in comparison with this so called "replacement" of our natural test levels...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information