Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Eq/deca/var Cycle-just Injected

Alright I just started my new cycle... I have a nice little lump from my shot a few minutes ago and it's a familiar feeling.. let me tell you... homebrew with grape seed goes in loads easier! now down to the nitty gritty.. I'm doing EQ 400mg/week and DECA 200mg/week and VAR at 80mg/day... Now I don't currently have a set cycle lenght this is just where I am starting from... Probably 20-25ish... I like to experiment. So do you think I will get pretty good lean gains from this with healthy joints? I'm hoping the amount of Deca I'm taking isn't enough to make me depressed and lathargic again but we'll see. WISH ME LUCK!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    WTF bro, no testosterone ? Hope you dont experience any shutdown..

Dalton5 is offline Associate Member
    I imagine the guys on here are gonna tell you that you need test in there.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    deca /eq/var with no test ???? .... oh boy

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Ummm, eq and deca are actually the same, but one holds water and one doesn't. Structurally they are almost identical.

No test either as the others said is a very bad idea............

Enjoy.

~SC~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Ummm, eq and deca are actually the same, but one holds water and one doesn't. Structurally they are almost identical.

Enjoy.

~SC~
    Well their anabolic to androgenic ratio's are the similar. Structurally test is similar to eq and test to deca if we are talking about removing or adding a molecule. Eq is testosterone derived while Deca is a 19nor.

I think he should run at least a replacement dose of test like 200-300mg per week.

Cool...

Meso

they are similar but Deca increases synovial fluids which relieve joint pain... EQ increases collagen synthesis more dramatically than DECA (which is interesting because DECA is considered to be so great for your joints) so I want the best of both... VAR is said to be good for your joints also although I haven't read anything to back it up.. either way it's good for my purposes.. I have Test on hand just incase I suffer from serious shut down but I doubt it.. I was tempted to do 250mg/test a week but for now I'm leaving it out... just makes me too aggressive.

Enjoy.

~SC~

it's funny that cycling without test is so strongly discouraged but I honestly read positive things 9 out of 10 times when it comes down to it... a lot of guys do it and don't talk about it only because it gets bashed so badly.. I will do this and see how it works out for me.. hopefully well!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Out of ALL (EVERY SINGLE ONE) AAS, what is the ONLY one that is a NATURALLY occurring bodily constituent?

Right.

Having said that, there is a reason to why including it in a run w/AAS can make the other items utilized much more effective/productive.

~SC~

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Out of ALL (EVERY SINGLE ONE) AAS, what is the ONLY one that is a NATURALLY occurring bodily constituent?

Right.

Having said that, there is a reason to why including it in a run w/AAS can make the other items utilized much more effective/productive.

~SC~
    Agreed, but how do you feel about running it at only natural doses or replacement doses while the other anabolics are ran higher?

if your body has enough for it's natural processes I don't see why extra would be necessary to get the full benefit of the other gear... I'm not sure.. to be honest I'm having second thoughts... I want to be as stable as possible while on cycle and I'm trying to figure out if the DECA or the TEST is what really messed me up last time... It made me really depressed and moody.... and I was overly aggressive.. sure it's childish and all that good stuff but I want to control it from the get go.... not get into it and see if I can do it.... do you think 250mg/week of Test would make a difference?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    why not just run the eq a few weeks and jump over to prop or cyp?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Agreed, but how do you feel about running it at only natural doses or replacement doses while the other anabolics are ran higher?
    good question.

jucinator is offline Associate Member
    I ran Deca and d-bol by themselves with no test and had great gains and didnt suffer any limp dick or nothin. my cycle would have been even better if I had Test but I didnt and the deca d-bol cycle still got me jacked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Here we go with the test thing again. All AAS shut you down including test. Synthetic test is not the same as what your body produces even though it is called testosterone , except for maybe suspension. It is a foreign chemical, which is why it elevates your liver slightly. Your body shuts down when the presence of deca is detected because your body thinks the deca is testosterone. They are all derivatives of test in some form. You can still get a limp dick taking test alone. I just don’t get the whole test thing on this board. Okay.....flame away.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Here we go with the test thing again. All AAS shut you down including test. Synthetic test is not the same as what your body produces even though it is called testosterone, except for maybe suspension. It is a foreign chemical, which is why it elevates your liver slightly. Your body shuts down when the presence of deca is detected because your body thinks the deca is testosterone. They are all derivatives of test in some form. You can still get a limp dick taking test alone. I just don’t get the whole test thing on this board. Okay.....flame away.
    Shows us all some threads or direct clinical proff that TEST only Cycles have caused libido problems.No threads where the person might have suspected bunk gear either.Straight out Test ONLY cycles!!!Let's see some threads or evidence.

~Pinnacle~

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Shows us all some threads or direct clinical proff that TEST only Cycles have caused libido problems.No threads where the person might have suspected bunk gear either.Straight out Test ONLY cycles!!!Let's see some threads or evidence.

~Pinnacle~
    yep, why do you think it is beneficial to HRT patients...hmmm. because it replaces the lack of natural test....hmmm libido problems

I'm still waiting.................

~Pinnacle~

byu
    byu is offline Junior Member
    First real cycle:
    Weeks 1-10: 250mgs Sust.
    400-600mgs Deca

Gained 20lbs lbm. No problems with being "shut down", Erectile Dysfunction, overly aggressive behavior...nothing. Some acne, and some mood swings. I also got a bladder infection from not drinking enough water....but other than that...
    Donno if that's enough test or not...but it worked wonders for me.

~Pinnacle~
    I can tell you that I personally have a drop in libido when on test. Not a total shut down but a drop none the less because of the lack of natural test production. I would bet that most everyone else does too to some degree. Most will experience testicular atrophy while on any androgenic drug and a subsequent drop in sex drive. If synthetic test fooled or replaced our body’s natural test so effectively it would seem to me that we would all have perpetual hard ons 24 hours per day with 500 to 1000 mg of test in us all the time. One thing that is puzzling though is if a drug fools your body enough to cause shut down (like deca ) shouldn’t it fool your body enough so as to not have libido problems too. It seems to me that natural test production is what makes your tool work, not synthetic test. Every ones body is different and we all react differently to this stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    yep, why do you think it is beneficial to HRT patients...hmmm. because it replaces the lack of natural test....hmmm libido problems

Well now that is a good point.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    Alright I just started my new cycle... I have a nice little lump from my shot a few minutes ago and it's a familiar feeling.. let me tell you... homebrew with grape seed goes in loads easier! now down to the nitty gritty.. I'm doing EQ 400mg/week and DECA 200mg/week and VAR at 80mg/day... Now I don't currently have a set cycle lenght this is just where I am starting from... Probably 20-25ish... I like to experiment. So do you think I will get pretty good lean gains from this with healthy joints? I'm hoping the amount of Deca I'm taking isn't enough to make me depressed and lathargic again but we'll see. WISH ME LUCK!
    that 200mg/week is MORE than enough to shut you down completely. have fun while it lasts bro

dragon69
    Associate Member Join Date: May 2005

on cycle erection problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

been having trouble this week with erections.

Taking Prop 100 ED, Tren A 80 ED. 4.5 weeks into the tren now.

Should I lower the Tren? Add proviron ? Thinking maybe adding HCG at 1000iu week (as prolactin raises in times of LH supression). I know this is prolactin related as I am familiar with this.

This issue really sucks. Any ideas guys?

Here is a post on the board as we speak. Why is this happening with 700mg of test per week in his body? Also, not trying to be disrespectful to anyone on the board. Just seems to me that no one really knows for sure.

I can tell you that I personally have a drop in libido when on test. Not a total shut down but a drop none the less because of the lack of natural test production.
    So am I correct to assume your bold statement was that of opinion,rather than actual fact?Being that you were unable to produce any substancial facts to back your claim.

~Pinnacle~

dragon69
    Associate Member Join Date: May 2005

on cycle erection problems

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

been having trouble this week with erections.

Taking Prop 100 ED, Tren A 80 ED. 4.5 weeks into the tren now.

Should I lower the Tren? Add proviron ? Thinking maybe adding HCG at 1000iu week (as prolactin raises in times of LH supression). I know this is prolactin related as I am familiar with this.

This issue really sucks. Any ideas guys?

Here is a post on the board as we speak. Why is this happening with 700mg of test per week in his body? Also, not trying to be disrespectful to anyone on the board. Just seems to me that no one really knows for sure.
    I said TEST ONLY CYCLES..stop trying to grab at straws!That cycle has Fina in it.Which is known for hard shut downs...get me my PROFF!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

What difference does it make, he has 700 mg of test in his system. He should be a walking dick.

What difference does it make, he has 700 mg of test in his system. He should be a walking dick.
    Your attempt to grab at straws is almost funny.You understand the mechanics of Tren ?

~Pinnacle~

oswaldosalcedo is offline Senior Member

good luck.
    take some mesterolone to raise libido.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Your attempt to grab at straws is almost funny.You understand the mechanics of Tren ?

~Pinnacle~
    eddie, i think you grabbed the wrong straw

~Pinnacle~
    No, I have never used Tren. Instead of giving me antagonistic one liners, or in this case a two liner, how about some information? You havent said anything yet.

Sorry...didnt mean to hijack the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    eddie, i think you grabbed the wrong straw
    It's cool. Just trying to learn.

No, I have never used Tren. Instead of giving me antagonistic one liners, or in this case a two liner, how about some information? You havent said anything yet.
    YOU sir are the one that put your foot in your mouth with your bold statement saying TESTOSTERONE on it's own can cause libido problems.I need not prove a thing.The board is WAITING for you to back your claim.

So to reiterate once more WE'RE STLL WAITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Pinnacle~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I personally love to f*ck when on test, esp anything over about 750mg/wk, I get so messed up I might bang Pinnacle!LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I personally love to f*ck when on test, esp anything over about 750mg/wk, I get so messed up I might bang Pinnacle!LMAO
    I DEMAND dinner and roses.I might be easy,but def not cheap!!!!

~Pinnacle~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Actually Pinn I should prolly stick to the guy that started this thread 100%Natural, cause you know with the cycle he is on there will be no arguments over who gets to be the man.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Actually Pinn I should prolly stick to the guy that started this thread 100%Natural, cause you know with the cycle he is on there will be no arguments over who gets to be the man.
    your right... your wife and I never had an argument so why should we???

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    that 200mg/week is MORE than enough to shut you down completely. have fun while it lasts bro
    Yeah I know it will shut me down but to what degree is the question... and I don't know what you guys think/know but for me there are different levels of being shut down... FINA killed me.. anyways I'm thinking about that stupid Test right now.. grr... I have some in my closet and I WANT to use it but I'm trying to stay away from it for the sake of my room-mates, co-workers, family, friends, ..... fellow Americans?

I DEMAND dinner and roses.I might be easy,but def not cheap!!!!

~Pinnacle~

AND QUIT PARADING AROUND IN MY THREAD YOU BASTARD! (hehe.. how about dinners... flowers are kinda pushing it...)

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah I know it will shut me down but to what degree is the question... and I don't know what you guys think/know but for me there are different levels of being shut down... FINA killed me.. anyways I'm thinking about that stupid Test right now.. grr... I have some in my closet and I WANT to use it but I'm trying to stay away from it for the sake of my room-mates, co-workers, family, friends, ..... fellow Americans?
    well shut down means 100% bro....thats what 200mg/week of deca will do, most definitely. you're thinking of different levels of "suppression". fina killed you cause its a nandrolone , just like deca. both of these will cause complete shut down, even in small doses.

I dont understand you wanting to use it but you're not. you trying to tell us you "rage" when you take test?? please bro......test is safe, effective, and only has a 100:100 anabolic /androgenic ratio. I'd be doing at least 300-400mg/week of test, preferably more.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information