Thread: PCT for Emax

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member

PCT for Emax

Hey everyone, I posted this in the supplement forum, but haven't gotten any response. I finishing up a 4 week cycle of ARLI E max LMG and was wondering about PCT. I've got Nolva, just wondering what doses to take and when to start? I was thinking 40, 30, 20, does that sound right?

BobShocker is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OTC
    Hey everyone, I posted this in the supplement forum, but haven't gotten any response. I finishing up a 4 week cycle of ARLI E max LMG and was wondering about PCT. I've got Nolva, just wondering what doses to take and when to start? I was thinking 40, 30, 20, does that sound right?
    Start your pct the day after you finish your cycle. You might want to run some Milk Thistle - it is pretty cheap.

Soup is offline Associate Member
    what were your results?

keltiktiger is offline Junior Member
    this is one of my pet peevs!!! These supplements don't offer the PCT advice they should - too many guys fucked up their test levels popping Andro in the 90's! Nolva should be fine and those dosages look good - throw in some Trib and up your creatine & glutamine intake.

OTC
    OTC is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice guys, I put on 12 lbs on a pretty good diet, which I am totally pleased with considering I've got such a high metabolism and seem to be a hard gainer. Strength increases were great too, especially in my legs. I agree that PCT info should be included, but the companies thinking, and from what I hear from people, is that it would freak out your average supplement user. Also, how long should I run each dose at, a week?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    clomid:
    week 1 100mg ed
    week 2 50mg ed
    week 3 25mg ed

nolva:
    20mg ed for a couple weeks

id take some milk thistle and red yeast rice to help with cholesterol and lipids

Thread Information