Thread: clen doses

mitch911 is offline Member

clen doses

does more clen throughout the day yield better results...for some1 who only does 100mcg and some1 who does 140mcg is the does of 140 mcg/day going to shed fat at a faster rate

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    does more clen throughout the day yield better results...for some1 who only does 100mcg and some1 who does 140mcg is the does of 140 mcg/day going to shed fat at a faster rate
    typically, yes.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes, but personally I would never exceed 160mcg. With cardio and a good diet that's more then enough to take off a lot of fat.

Quote Originally Posted by mitch911
    You really can't go by doasges with clen . You should go by how sensitive you are to its side effects. Some users are able to tolerate dosages up to 200mcg/day ....most others cannot. You need to assess your tolerance to clen first. Once side effects are no longer bearable you need to decrease your dose and run it no higher than that.

mitch911 is offline Member
    ok i can handle 140mcg fairly good ...i just get shakes when eating (holding a fork) and notice i can type extremely fast

Thread Information