Anabolik is offline Associate Member

when should I expect sides?

Perhaps just thinking of sides will give me them, but anyway when should i expect problems with this cycle:

1000mg test en wk 1-2
    500mg test wk 3-8
    400mg deca wk 1-7
    35mg dbol wk 1-4

Im onto week 2 now. Not running any anti-es throughout the cycle. Getting bit of water around but still can see the cut between upper and lower pecs, generally definition is not bad. Nipples are OK but when i press hard to the side of the nip it does give kinda burning/unpleasant sensation. Is that little gyno showing up? Reason to start nolvadex ?

Cheers

Anabolik is offline Associate Member
    Oh and what if Deca happens to be the cause of gyno? Is winnie the only solution to progestorone gyno?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    What sides are you looking for ? Just gyno ? or are you talking more of high blood pressure, sleeplessness. Or like liver problems, hair loss ?

Not everyone will get sides, besides your fist two weeks, your doing 500mg test /week and 400mg deca / week and your D's. Its not a over the top cycle. So there is a real good chance that you won't have anything bad. Maybe the sleeplessness, a little high blood presure to watch. Your also not running them for a long period of time so that also helps.

As far as your sore nipps. I might not start the Nolv. just yet, But I might be pulling them out of the drawer and getting them ready. It sounds like MAYBE your on the way, But alot of guys get a little soreness in the nipples from AS and its not gyno. Just keep close tabs on it.

remember to end with clomid. and I hope your helping your liver do its job too.

Good luck

bortort is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Anabolik
    Oh and what if Deca happens to be the cause of gyno? Is winnie the only solution to progestorone gyno?
    I think thats more up in the air now then it has ever been.

some guys think it will,,,some don't. I never have tryed it

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: when should I expect sides?

Originally posted by Anabolik
    Perhaps just thinking of sides will give me them, but anyway when should i expect problems with this cycle:

1000mg test en wk 1-2
    500mg test wk 3-8
    400mg deca wk 1-7
    35mg dbol wk 1-4

Im onto week 2 now. Not running any anti-es throughout the cycle. Getting bit of water around but still can see the cut between upper and lower pecs, generally definition is not bad. Nipples are OK but when i press hard to the side of the nip it does give kinda burning/unpleasant sensation. Is that little gyno showing up? Reason to start nolvadex ?

Cheers
    1000 mg of test is high in my opnion unless your experienced with several cycles, I would run armidex with that cycle your on but it dont sound to be symptoms of gyno, but heres a bump so more of the bros can put their input in. gl

Thread Information