kingjohn is offline New Member

Cycle and Diet plan

Next week I am going to kick off a 12 week adventure with ox (spa and TT). I will be using 25mg ed. I am going to use both brands at the same time to take advantage of Spas superior availablity.

I am training Max OT style (maybe add a few more sets) and will do cardio 5 times per week for 30 minute a clip. The last 4 weeks I will bump cardio to 45 minutes. Cardio intensity will grow gradually. Every cardio session I will shoot to walk/run further on the treadmill than I did during the last session, but keeping it all in the same 30 minute session.

My goal is to get myself back into great shape before hitting a bulk up cycle in the fall. I've been there before and love it. So I want to lose a little fat, about 10 pounds and put on about 10-15lbs of muscle.

here's the diet....break out into about 2200 cals, 280 grams protein, 65 gr fat and 135 carb.

7am
    - 1 can of tuna, 1 tsp low fat mayo, 1 cup brown rice, some onion

10am
    - 35 gr protein shake, 1 tbsp flax

12pm
    -1/3 lb lean eye round steak, 2 cups spinach, tbsp olive oil

3pm
    -35 gr protein shake, 1 packet of nat oatmeal (no flavor)

workout

7pm
    -50gr maltodex or dextrose, 50 gr whey

8pm
    -1/3 lbs of chicken, 3 cup spinach, 1/2 onion, 1 tbsp low fat sour cream

10pm
    -2 whole eggs and 2 egg whites, 1/4 cup fat free cheese, maybe some asparagus

If I get hungry late at night, I will eat some chicken breast or have a whey shake.

Let me know what ya think.

kingjohn is offline New Member
    I guess I nailed it!

Thread Information