ShadyOne is offline New Member

Trenabol Depot cycle???????

Well I have read alot aboput this stuff and it seems to be what I am after as far as results....
    But anyways I am 5' 11" 185 27y/o basically just wanting to get to around 200 and cut up more. Right now I am at around 13-14% BF??. What would be your suggestion? I am new to injectables but I have been on the AAS boards for a LONG time, so a little has been learned in reading. I am thinking Trenabol Depot (I have read 200mg week?) and 50mg day winny as I have around 3 weeks worth on hand. Any comments or suggestions

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    i think you can still add more muscle to your frame right now naturally. 5'11" and 185 is still skinny. I'd wait till you're at least 200lbs before thinking about gear, but thats not my decision , its yours......

as for your proposed cycle. its a horrible idea. tren and winny for a first cycle, without test is just asking for a disaster. tren should ALWAYS be ran with testosterone . and i would never recommend tren on a first run. test only is the best thing to use, however like i said, i'd concentrate more on diet and training for a bit longer before resorting to steroids

Two4the$$ is offline Senior Member
    No comments... just laughter.

Okay okay ... all kidding aside. You've been doing oral only cycles for a while, I'm not going to rip on you for that, but you've never even injected hCG ? Do you know what clomid is? Do you know what nolvadex is?

You're going to run a 3 week cycle? OMFG! What compelled THAT line of thinking? I hate to say it ... but you're a LONG ways from being knowledgeable enough to jump back on a cycle and get maximized gains. You need to get past the basics of comprehension first - or hire someone to do all the thinking for you. But this isn't well thought out, and there are so MANY things lacking, that I don't really want to begin with this ... because there's enough around if you start reading and searching on each topic and word and drug that you don't know the meaning of - which I would bet to be extesive.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Get yourself a 12 week supply of Test E. 3 weeks of winny isn't going to give you jack.

maybe you got me wrong. This is my 2nd cycle the first was around a year ago...and I am totally stuck at my weight now for some reason. So I need to put test in the mix, thanks for the info. Any reccomendations as far as test? There are so many different options and the price varies alot so I am sure they are not all the same?

And no, they aren't abusing you to an unusual level-this is pretty normal when someone comes on who needs to do some more research.

You need enough Test E or Cyp to do 12 weeks at 500 mg weekly, Nolva on hand for gyno, clomid for PCT. Make sure to do some research on PCT. No point in getting big if you don't want to keep it.

Wolfy - that may be true if he intends to be a BB ... but maybe he doesn't want to be huge ... people here ALWAYS assume peoples objective to be bigger bigger bigger bigger... but maybe it's not. Anyway, tell us your short term and long term objectives ... we can devise a cycle for you. The problem is ... you don't even have the judgment to scrutinize our motives yet. You can't discern good advice from bad - you're just trying to do this hastily... without any research or effort, just like the objectives you want. I gather you're an extremely impatient person... and in this world, that's a sure way to get all the sides and minimal gains.

Quote Originally Posted by TrumanHW
    No comments... just laughter.

Okay okay ... all kidding aside. You've been doing oral only cycles for a while, I'm not going to rip on you for that, but you've never even injected hCG ? Do you know what clomid is? Do you know what nolvadex is?

You're going to run a 3 week cycle? OMFG! What compelled THAT line of thinking? I hate to say it ... but you're a LONG ways from being knowledgeable enough to jump back on a cycle and get maximized gains. You need to get past the basics of comprehension first - or hire someone to do all the thinking for you. But this isn't well thought out, and there are so MANY things lacking, that I don't really want to begin with this ... because there's enough around if you start reading and searching on each topic and word and drug that you don't know the meaning of - which I would bet to be extesive.
    OK I was a member of anobolicknowledge for over 2 yrs so please do not try and clown me because I do not know EVERY roid out there....and no I was going to run the winny WITH the tren for around 6 weeks....where did it say 3 week cycle assklown? Whatever thanks for the info

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne
    and 50mg day winny as I have around 3 weeks worth on hand. Any comments or suggestions
    Me not being the "assclown" just thought I would point this out to ya.

AND, which means in addition to....BECAUSE I have 3 weeks worth ONHAND.

AND, which means in addition to....BECAUSE I have 3 weeks worth ONHAND.
    Very new take on the english language as I was taught. Where you from, dipshitville?

goose is offline Banned
    be safe, lets take things back to basics, if I was you, clean diet with the supplement superdrol will get you near your target!!!!

goose4....

This is my first time suggesting this...

BAN HIM!

Idiot shows up here acting arrogant and calling the very people he's soliciting for help names... Do whatever cycle you want. I say do Deca only cycles, two weeks on two weeks off... that way you won't get any sides.

I had my best gains when I shot it intravenously... also, having a good CC's worth of air makes it less painful.

LMFAO-Truman is on a roll

I had my best gains when I shot it intravenously... also, having a good CC's worth of air makes it less painful.
    you fucktard you probably had to look up that word on google. Ban me I give 2 shits because I asked a simple question and was attacked for asking....hmmm
    I thought thats what the board was for....guess not this one.

Most boards would not even let you post some stupid shit like above because someone twice as smart as you could try that....

I think you got a brain clot going on there friend and you may wanna get some dick to mouth resuscitation since that seems to be your thing.

Way to welcome new members by having idiots like this attack them and say ban them.

And just FYI yeah I know what clomid and nolva are and what they are used for ASS TARD.

Ban if you want but I will not be back, plus I have a new IP at least 5 times a week. I know that confuses you Truman but google it and it will become clear you dick with ears.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Well I have read alot aboput this stuff and it seems to be what I am after as far as results....
    But anyways I am 5' 11" 185 27y/o basically just wanting to get to around 200 and cut up more. Right now I am at around 13-14% BF??. What would be your suggestion? I am new to injectables but I have been on the AAS boards for a LONG time, so a little has been learned in reading. I am thinking Trenabol Depot (I have read 200mg week?) and 50mg day winny as I have around 3 weeks worth on hand. Any comments or suggestions
    No, don't do tren yet. If you're going to do something, do test like everybody else says. I would use 50mgs turanibol 1-4 (jump), 750mgs test e 1-12. I would almost recommend dbol as a jump start if you prefer faster gains but with more sides.

Gills is offline Associate Member
    What is an ASS TARD? did he mean AAS, Tard...as in slang for retard? I fear I may be a bit confused.....

Perrypup is offline Associate Member
    Lmao getting ruff in here to much test flying around heheheh

Wow, you make friends everywhere you go... no wonder you need to keep changing your identity. No worries tho, with inept communication skills as yours, you're easy to spot. I'd like to reiterate my suggestion to any mods that will check this out.

BAN THIS GUY! Or at least suspend him for a week or two... let him think about other approaches that are more amenable to gaining information.

Your ignorance is appalling. How do you function? It's not that you dislike me... it's that you are offended by me pointing out the things that you should start off doing. I get along with most people here - except for people that are arrogant and ignorant ... case in point.

You know… this guy actually makes me feel it’d be wise for us to devise a TEST … that new members must PASS before being able to post new threads. It could include basic knowledge that is commonly agreed upon (not necessarily fact) … it would guarantee that they are familiarized with the SEARCH function of the site (eliminating stupid questions), and would make certain that they are aware of the sites Terms and Conditions.

If you guys agree … lets make a thread in the Lounge and hash out what Q&A we would want on it.

bolin is offline Associate Member
    hey....... the guy just asked a question..... no need to jack him all up. If you think that he is stupid just dont post.......

Bolin

I help people OFTEN when they have a difficult time comprehending a motive or fundamental I'm aware of. But when someone comes here expecting us to solve their problems without doing even the slightest amout of searching, I tell them.

Anyway, I suggested he do some research, and so did another guy, and he jumped all over us. I rarely flame - but when someone acts like a prick in their first 3 posts, well, they need an attitude adjustment. I'd have been more than happy to point him in the right direction (which I did) ...

G-13 is offline Member
    This is my first time suggesting this...

BAN HIM!

Idiot shows up here acting arrogant and calling the very people he's soliciting for help names... Do whatever cycle you want. I say do Deca only cycles, two weeks on two weeks off... that way you won't get any sides.
    Dude ban your self, your comments are arrogant and condescending. You offered no decent advice only quck judgement and unconstructive criticism.

look back at your initial post with your "NO comments just laughter" dude that shit is high school. And who are you to demand someone to be banned? Get over yourself.
    And he looks better than you do, if that's you in your avitar.

Shadyone...run tren -a and test you wont be disappointed, I cant comment on winny as i have never used it.

G-13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bolin
    hey....... the guy just asked a question..... no need to jack him all up. If you think that he is stupid just dont post.......

Bolin
    Word up Brother!! Some people have self-confidence issues, and the only way they can feel better about themselves is by belittling others, even if it is justified in their own mind.

Thread Information