Coldog2g is offline Junior Member

will low doses for a first timer ..

Will low doses of sust/eq or other AAS still have a greater impact on a first time user than an experienced user even though the doses are minute .. For example-sus250/eq200mg wk

LAWNSAVER is offline Associate Member
    Although adding twice the dosage you are speaking of will not increase the side effects to much, those doses will yield solid results, as long as your diet and training are there.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont think sust 250 once a week is a good idea for a first cycle. I'd run a single ester like test e and i'd shoot twice a week. For a first cycle, 500mg of test e a week is really all you need. You could drop the eq and save it for another cycle. JMO though.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Will you gain more on 250mg of test than if you were natty? of course! but you won't get added sides from upping to 500mg and thats basicaly the standard dose, no reason to cut it in half at all, if it wasn't safe then everyone on the board wouldn't be recommending it so freely. I'm in my first cycle of Dbol and Test (500mg) and I've experianced zero sides and gained over 20lbs so far in week 5.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    woudl you recomend a lower dosage if the person weighs less? say for example if i weighed 170 then wouldnt 500mg-test/week be overkill for me but standard for someone that is 200lbs+
    ?????

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    I'm in my first cycle of Dbol and Test (500mg) and I've experianced zero sides and gained over 20lbs so far in week 5.
    GOD D@MN I'm getting excited for my cycle.... same one...

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    no bro, 500 wouldn't be overkill. I myself weigh around 170 and am considering 600mg of test e or even 750.........AandF you better start hittin cardio biatch

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    F that... I'll do it tomorrow lol

needle is offline Senior Member
    If your a first time user stick with one AAS of your choice. Im on my 2nd cycle and im still only running 400mg of test E. Just remember its just like the first time you drink you dont want to drink a whole bottle of bacrdi when you can take 5 shots and get f***ed up. JUST My opinion from one newbie to another!

i will take your word for it man then, 500mg per week for my first cycle, if anything happens to me its your responsibility to give me a suitable memorial in this forum.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    AandF, check out my journal in the cycle results board bro

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    i will take your word for it man then, 500mg per week for my first cycle, if anything happens to me its your responsibility to give me a suitable memorial in this forum.
    Lol I had bad experience with an ORAL I gained weight to qucik etc etc. Iwound up in the hospital for 2 weeks. Im on my 3rd week of inject and gained 8 pounds. With 400 mg of T 2 .I would take any inject before oral or a stack as a new guy!! TRUST ME on that!!
    Last edited by needle; 07-12-2004 at 12:28 AM.

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldog2g
    Will low doses of sust/eq or other AAS still have a greater impact on a first time user than an experienced user even though the doses are minute .. For example-sus250/eq200mg wk
    Stay with a low dose for your first cycle. Most members on this board use excessive amounts of juice (In my not so humble opinion). Look at Bask8kace's progress on as little as 200-300mg of test a week:
    My before and after pics

Here's a thread by Bask8kace commenting on a cycle very similar to yours:
    Cycle advice (comments on first cycles, doses, eating, etc.)

And here are 2 more good threads on moderate dose cycles:
    Low dose cycles--Truth and myth.
    Bodybuilder using low to moderate doses (link to pics included)

I'm tired of people saying that newbies should take half a gram of test per week. That's more than most pro bodybuilders took in the 60's-70's.

couldnt have been said better myself

those links were great MMC78, bak8kase had very good results, better than some people who did 3times as much gear as him.

righton is offline Senior Member
    Like i said before taking 500-600 of anything for a 1st cycle is not necessary! 250 is more than enough to put on serious muscle and doing twice the amount(and cost) will NOT double the amount of muscle you put on!!

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Totally.... more is definately not the answer bro. You will definately see and get noticable gains from a low dosage like 500mg a week. Also, I wouldnt use Sus for a 1st cycle. Too many injects to be effective, EOD, for most newbies. I would suggest going with a single ester. JMO

Coldog2g is offline Junior Member
    thanks alot for all your comments and help fellas

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    You should be able to make substantial gains on a minimum of 250 grams of test a week. If you can't, something is lacking in the training, diet, or recovery department.

ShnouzedUp is offline Banned
    My first cycle was low dose and it worked quite well for me.... Test E 250/wk EQ 200/wk for 10 weeks then ended it with the last 4 weeks of winstrol at 50mg/day..
    do i wish i would have bumped the test and eq up? yes and no.. After all the research i put into it before i did it, i decided that everyone is different, and everyone responds different...... so i just tried the low dose and i was very happy with it....put on about 16lbs....my cals were up in the 4000's and i was consuming at least 2 gallons of water a day.... Up to you man....

later.

Thread Information