tomcat is offline Junior Member

test 200 and equip stack

I started a bottle of ttokkyo equip 200mg 3 weeks ago, and just got a bottle of brovel's test 200 today, how should I dose these together?
    Should I take 600 mgs in one shot, then just maintain at 200mg/week together with equip @200mg/week, so I finish them both together the last week?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You're only taking 200mg/week of EQ?

tyler D is offline Banned
    it doesn't sound like you really researched this very well try to have all gear before you starte plus the doses are to low, test at least 400 and eq at least 400,, just my 2cents

yeah but this is only my second cycle of juice. I have all my gear, clomid, pins, and arimidex . I was just had to pick up the test, so I couldnt wait to shoot the equip. So anyway, what should I do about stacking them together?

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    you should be doing 400mg/week test and 400mg/week eq. Mix 200mg/ml of each into 1 syringe and inject twice a week. You should have started them both together.

I cant afford another two bottles. My first cycle ended two months ago, it was just one cycle of testosterona 200, and I made great results, 25 lbs. gain in two months. So why wouldnt a second cycle be necessary to add twice as much test and twice as much eq? I figured just adding equip to a bottle of test 200 would be suffient seems how I'm just an novice.

B-A-M-F is offline Associate Member
    bro, hold your money and wait till u got enough, then get the rest of the gear needed for your cycle. once u got all ur gear, get huge man

tyler D is offline Banned
    hell save up your allowience and just wait...were here if you need us

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    for an example Im taking 600 EQ and 600 mg t200 for 10 weeks with winny wk8-13

Thread Information